The New Tasqueem Tonic Shisha Sample Came Today :) And :(

Well I got the sample 250g shisha of the Brand new Tasqueen Tonic shisha. No pics yet as I'm not at home right now but I'll have some up later tonite. Initially it reminds me 110% of Starbuzz, it comes in one of the same tins(maybe a bit larger in size) and it appears to even have just redesigned labels of the starbuzz version. I recieved Sour Apple as my flavor which unfortunately is probably the worst flavor I could have ever gotten. I absolutley despise apple but I'm gonna do my best to be fair and unbiased in my review which I';; add after I smoke later this afternoon. As for the visuals on the Tonic, it reminds me of a fumari/starbuzz type cut with a few stems and it's very very very wet just like starbuzz is as well. Smell wise it smells like a traditional double apple with a little extra something or other thrown in. Over all I'm excited about smoking it, wish I would have recieved the originally offered flavor but this will do. I'll get back to ya'll later tonite and let ya'll know how it smokes...

Oh forgot to add that on the container it lists it as a European Blend shisha, and it's manufactured in "H.K.J." Edited by Victim026

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HKJ = Jordan

Fusion Boxes have the same thing printed.

Sour Apple ain't that bad bro. Go purchase some Nakhla Caramel and mix it. Candy Apple =)

Hope you enjoy it more than you think you will.

Thank you, thank you. I try =)

I work at the biggest hookah bar ever. So i'm used to making 15 heads per minute, literally. Then assholes come back and ask for advice (theyre not assholes) and try to have me come up with a crazy mix for them, while i'm trying to work and get everything out as fast as I can. Oh...how I am dreading Friday.....lol..

Well I'm about to pack the first bowl of Tonic Sour Apple right now so I'll be back with the start to my review soon, Oh and BTW working at a hookah bar is not all it's cracked up to be. You think you'd enjoy it til like Bobby says "you have to make 15 heads in 1 min" then you really wanna say SCREW THIS!! Especially if it's like 4am and your still that busy.....

nope, you don't smile.gif

and 15 bowls a min? you need to take some time and give some love.. theres no way there is quality smoke out of a 4 second bowl(if that is even possible).

My hookah tech has been doing it for close to two years.. doing 100+ bowl nights (usually only 1 hookah/group) and his fingers are starting to get destroyed from making so many..

but on topic, i really want to get a hold of this shisha and give it a try.. is there any 'release date' that anyone knows of?

QUOTE (NarghileNights @ Oct 17 2007, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and 15 bowls a min? you need to take some time and give some love.. theres no way there is quality smoke out of a 4 second bowl(if that is even possible).

My hookah tech has been doing it for close to two years.. doing 100+ bowl nights (usually only 1 hookah/group) and his fingers are starting to get destroyed from making so many..

but on topic, i really want to get a hold of this shisha and give it a try.. is there any 'release date' that anyone knows of?

fork. we used a fork. noones fingers died.

QUOTE (NarghileNights @ Oct 17 2007, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Coals are almost ready and then I'll be smokin, and 15 bowls a minute may be an exageration but at least for me It wasn't making the bowls that killed me, if I had just had to do that it would have been fine. But I also had to tend to and distribute the coals which caring for 25-35 hookahs at once with coals and making new bowls it gets to be a bit of a bitch. Add in having to watch out for Belly dancers smackin into ya and it's even more fun trying to manuever around.

fork. we used a fork. noones fingers died.

hmm good idea.. i just dont think he would like that very much though.. lol.. takes away from something.. haha

Coals are almost ready and then I'll be smokin, and 15 bowls a minute may be an exageration but at least for me It wasn't making the bowls that killed me, if I had just had to do that it would have been fine. But I also had to tend to and distribute the coals which caring for 25-35 hookahs at once with coals and making new bowls it gets to be a bit of a bitch. Add in having to watch out for Belly dancers smackin into ya and it's even more fun trying to manuever around.

wait till every hookah that goes out has ice and juice in the base.. that is when it gets fun on a friday:) we have a hostess( 2 on thurs, fri, sat) a hookah tech, and a hookah tech assistant.. weee

but no really.. i want to know where i can get my hands on some of this stuff..

Well I got my free sample just now and I'm pretty excited. As stated before the packaging is very similar to starbuzz. The flavor I got is cosmopolitan, I'm not able to smoke it right now since I have lab at 6 but when I get back I'll smoke a bowl and post pics and a review. The cut is pretty fine and its also pretty damn juicy. It smells damn good although I'm not too sure what cosmopolitan is supposed to taste like, guess I'll find out. So far first impressions are good.

If I end up loving this stuff or hating it, either way huge thanks to Tasqueem for sending out the samples to begin with. You guys didnt have to dish out a bunch of free samples but I think myself and a lot of other people appreciate it a lot. So thanks again Tasqueem, I'll have my review up later tonight.

Ok I don't have time for a full review, but after 2 1/2 hours of smoking the Sour Apple I'll say this til I post full review later...

PROPS TO TASQUEEM FOR MAKING THE ONLY APPLE FLAVOR I'VE EVER LIKED, BUT IT'S BETTER THEN LIKE.... IT'S LOVE rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Full review with pics to come later tonite...

Ok so my sample just arrived too, the flavour I received is "Mojito - Lemon Mint" firstly, packaging as everyone else has said is similar to starbuzz, and I really think it looks very cool and classy. I have yet to open the bag (unfortunately wont have coals till tomorrow) but it looks very juicy and fairly consistent in cut. The smell I have got to say is absolutely fantastic, it smells exactly like a Mojito! I hope it tastes as good as it smells.

As Foos says I would like to say Thank You to Tasqueem for sending out the samples, well they are more than samples, I mean 100g is a sample but 250g, that's a party! So I'm guna try and do the most in depth review I can once I have smoked it, ill take a few pics too. It will be in my medium funnel upon my mya and travelling through the nammor by 5pm tomorrow guaranteed smile.gif

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Oct 17 2007, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanna work in a hookah bar! That's what i htink i'm gonna do. But i live in Utah... There's literally 1 hookah bar.

Where in Utah do you live?

Anyone know where Taqseem is based out of? I'm still holding on to a desperate hope that I'm going to get a sample. smile.gif Edited by poopooshaboo