Cafe 360

mitchell8621

Well I start off by saying that the food was amazing...but that was it. I asked the waiter what brands of tobacco they had, his response was only Nakala and Pharoahs, and they were even out of strawberry and kiwi. We decided to order a pipe anyway, since we had never been to a hookah bar before, and we got peach. The waiter brought out a brass and wood hookah with a brass pipe for a hose and a wooden tip that didnt appear to be very well cleaned. They did not ash coals or give us anything to do it with, and said you should just let them burn on top. For a 12 dollar charge, I expect better than this...stay away if you are even in Louisville.

• 2 weeks later...
Cafe 360 used to be a decent place to go, hang out, and enjoy a hookah. It's actually the place I got introduced to hookahs about 2 years ago. Back then the price was only $6 for 2 people and $8 for 4+ people. The prices have gone through the roof and the quality has not. For starters, the tobacco always burns from the 2 layers of foil they use (one inside and one on top of the bowl), and there's no tongs at all for heat management.

The only thing worth going there for now is the cheap, decent food, but since I've gotten my Vortex I never go period. My friends would rather come over, listen to some chill music, and enjoy a properly set up hookah than pay $12 for a mediocre experience with loud noise.