Xbox Gamertags

Scheetz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Jan 31 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dammit! I just got the three red rings of death on my newish XBox 360 Elite. See ya online in a MONTH or so. Geesh.

Damnit man! Happend to me.. Almost! Was at a local H3 tournament, brought my xbox set it up, turned it on, RED RINGS!! Turned that sucker right off!! Thank god i was still bent down turning it on!! Waited a couple seconds, turned it back on and it was good.. Scariest moment of my life! (well maybe not scariest.. but close)

come on now! Its,

Stinkyfisherman

yea son, hit me up and let me know that your on this sight or sorry probably wont add you

Wont be on friday, should be on sat/sun during the afternoon and maybe the night biggrin.gif But as you all know Big Team Battle is now ranked!! Okay maybe you didnt know.. but it is!! BTB is the SHIT!! I def plan on getting my 50 in it.. so BTB this weekend biggrin.gif

Gamertag is UnshavenBag (if you ask, Xbox Live acctualy randomly generated it because my usual "grim" was taken). I mostly play COD4 online.

unsure.gif I failed again. Spent the whole weekend at a friend's house who had no internet. Got some mad smoking in, though. I'm gonna just have to start signing in more often and try to catch you online more often, Iamscott

QUOTE (Geiseric @ Feb 4 2008, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unsure.gif I failed again. Spent the whole weekend at a friend's house who had no internet. Got some mad smoking in, though. I'm gonna just have to start signing in more often and try to catch you online more often, Iamscott

Dont worry, i only played Friday night and then like for 2 hours on sunday..

Friday was an epic night for halo, 15 wins out on 17 games.. RAPE? Yea it was fun Big Team Battle, little bit of slayer smile.gif I might be on when i get home tonight.. Hopefully!

QUOTE (PhishPhood @ Feb 5 2008, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys need to play more.... come on, halo3 is so much fun. So is COD4. Just message me on live to play, I'm bored as hell of heckling the "1337 g4m3rz" on my own

Gamertag is David Bobby...

Everyone feel free to ad me.

• 9 months later...