Xbox Gamertags

Scheetz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you guys play halo 3 what games do you play? Social, MM, or Custom's? I've been playing social and mm but i really wanna start doing some custom games either serious mlg or some infection/crazy king whatever! So just add me and hit me up with a game invite sometime biggrin.gif LeLaPope

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Oct 8 2007, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you guys play halo 3 what games do you play? Social, MM, or Custom's? I've been playing social and mm but i really wanna start doing some custom games either serious mlg or some infection/crazy king whatever! So just add me and hit me up with a game invite sometime biggrin.gif LeLaPope

I like big team battle, four vs four, pretty much anything but custom. I haven't played with the custom games yet.

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Oct 9 2007, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Halo 3 Has Destroyed My Life XD

You Lucky! I would love to play more but i just dont have the time, work from 8-5 then most days i play for like 2-4 hours sad.gif 2 weeks ago though me and 2 of my friends played all day saturday doing campaign biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
FURsAKeN

go figure right?
Well you can add me, but I wont be playing anytime soon until I return to the US.. now that JP has 38 xbl servers, thanks to Microsoft giving up on Asia.. my latency is like 300-500..

LeLaPope will soon be returning to XBL! I havent had any internet for the past week and a half and finally on tuesday i will have it! Expect me to be on from the times of 6pm-11pm mon-fri and also alot on saturday and sunday biggrin.gif woot woot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...