Lookin for a good kick in the teeth?

I was recently up at my brother in law's place.  I gave him a small 9 inch travel hookah for christmas last year, you can see picks of it in the gallery.  It smokes great I have one myself.  Well I decided to show him the real thing and I got out my MYA acrylic.  Well we were smoking with 4 or 5 of his friends, and decided to try some extra in the base.  Well we hit on Lime flavored gin and mint AF as one of out combinations.  Anyone who has had AF mint knows its great by itself.  You aren't going to get high off of it with 6 guys on a single hose but it just tastes and smokes great.  Well I poured about 5 ounces of gin into the base and ohh my god.  It hit you like a ton of bricks.  With that many of us it didnt mess anybody up but the lime gin flavor mixing with the mint was awesome.  It is not for the feint of heart.  It is a very insense flavor/sensation and I do believe that if it were only one or two people it would get you pretty happy.  Just thought Iw ould share adn reccomend the experience.  Must find more flavored gins.  Stuff drinks like sh*t but smokes like vegas.