~**** New Company Tobacco Tonic ****~

Went to a local smoke shop that sells starbuzz and saw a new line ... a company called TONIC ...

had the usual flavors and..some flavors that I still remember...green mango... fruit pizza...... and mixed fruit... tin cans of 250g for $20.00

I opened a tin of mixed fruit and DAMNNNN smelllllled goood...probably the best smelling mixed fruit...but ya smell and smoke are toatally differnt..so i was just wondering anyone out there tried this line...

anyone ...........?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Oct 2 2007, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smoke it and tell us how it is!

they didnt have 100g or else i would... and $20.00 for 1 tin is a lot to be experimenting...figured i try here for some feedback..might go there tommarow and smell the rest of the flavors..im temptedddddddd...

It's actually from Taqseem Hookahs. Haven't tried it myself but I too have been seeing it on my local shops shelves, although at the store closest to me I think its $24/tin. I'm always interested in trying something at least once, so I'll have to pick up a tin on my next paycheck and see how this compares to Starbuzz.

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Oct 4 2007, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's actually from Taqseem Hookahs. Haven't tried it myself but I too have been seeing it on my local shops shelves, although at the store closest to me I think its $24/tin. I'm always interested in trying something at least once, so I'll have to pick up a tin on my next paycheck and see how this compares to Starbuzz.

if you end up getting " Mixed fruit " let me know how it is... so far that smells the best outta the ones ive smelld...

Hello All,

Yes, Tonic is our new line of shisha, attached is the flavor list.

In the meantime we will send out a 250G free sample of one of our hottest flavors "After Sex" to the first 10 people that send us an address to sales@taqseem.com

Thank you

[attachment=585:Flavor_List.jpg]

E-mail sent, cant wait to try it, i've been too poor to resupply.

Thankyou! =]