Torrents

iamscott06

Well on some other post i'v been giving away some demonoid invites and im not sure how many i have left.. i think i'v handed out like 5ish.. But what i was wondering was if anyone else had any invites to some other private tracker..

examples - revolutiontt.net, bitmetv.org, oink, blah blah

If i have any demonoid invites left i'd be glad to trade one for another, thanks for the help.

Scott

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
bump.. well demonoid was down for a while but .. its back up!! If anyone can get in and invite that would be uhh AWESOME!!

Thanks tongue.gif

Wow I haven't been using torrent for ages... I got a Demonoid account though, not sure how many invites one gets but could probably hook some of you up happy.gif

I have memberships to:
Nordic-T
Torrents for All
The Peer Hub
Leechers Lair
I Love Torrents
Demonoid
and Blackcats Games

I think that a few of these don't allow invites, but I don't remember which. So if you'd like an invite to any of these and I'll try to send it.

I'm also looking for an invite to iptorrents (thanks Billy), what.cd, and waffles. I thought oink was dead, but if thats working now I'd love an invite there too.

Let me know if anyone wants an invite, or has one to offer. Edited by mj_b90

Honestly, if one of you guys could hook me up with a Demonoid invite, that would be rad...

I use to run one of the largest torrent sites, 2nd to Suprnova....

But after the feds took the servers, and raided the other two admin's houses.. I got out of torrents for a while...

So I actually dont have any of my old accounts, and if I need torrents I just use Torrent Search Engine Scanner, and most usually Mininova.

Holy frick on a stick, IT'S BACK, DEMONOID IS BACK....gonna light up a bowl of Pineapple/Coconut Romman with some coconut rum in the base and I am gonna start surfing again... Account still works!!!!!! This is just a great day isn't it? Edited by Stuie

QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 13 2008, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy frick on a stick, IT'S BACK, DEMONOID IS BACK....gonna light up a bowl of Pineapple/Coconut Romman with some coconut rum in the base and I am gonna start surfing again... Account still works!!!!!! This is just a great day isn't it?

He He. Thats what I have been doing. Smokin' and downloading. I have not really downloaded much since they went down. I am glad they are back up and running again.

Thats awesome Demonoid is back. My old login still work, w00t. I'm using transmission because of the mac. There was some word going around that uTorrent was going to be released for mac, which would be incredible, but nothing yet.

I use Azerous for my mac.. Works okay.. Have either of you tried that? If so, how does it compare to Transmission?