Snake Syrian

The white Russian

Style: Syrian Style Hookah. The one thing I don't really like about the snake hookah is that the actual snake design is simply a metal band twisted around the metal shaft. The pictures made it look like it was welded onto the actually shaft. Doesn't affect the hookah's smoking performance and at a distance it looks magnificent but close up it looks kind of cheap (and it shouldn't for $135.00.)

Stem/Tray: The stem is very sturdy with a stainless steel core. My stem came slightly bent. This puts my hookah on a slight angle. I corrected this by slipping a tiny aluminum foil wedge on one side of the base. Again, this doesn't affect the performance of the hookah, just annoying when you pay $135.00 for a hookah to have flaws like this. You can set the tray directly on the shaft and then secure it with a detachable bowl stem. This makes the bowl very stable and is an excellent feature.

Vase: Bell shaped glass base. The vase that comes with it is made from very thick glass and the silver design on it is very attractive. I don't think I will have any trouble with this vase cracking.

Accessories: Comes with all the extras that hookahs from Hookah and Shisha Central usually do. All the grommets that come with it are perfect, gives it a real solid feel. I really like the Syrian style hoses that come with it. The handles are very comfortable and attractive.

Overall: 7/10. This is a really nice looking hookah that smokes great, but for $135.00 I would not have expected the imperfections that it had. If I were to go back and choose another hookah I would pick one of the other models in the Syrian series like the Engineer of Glyph.