Boomhauer Returns..again And Again...

For a guy who didn't like this forum, he keeps creating new accounts to come here. His latest being boomdiddle and SamuelAdams.

Go play somewhere else man. Unless you wish to start things between the forums again.

If anyone receives a pm from someone telling them they should join Hookahpro, especially someone we've had to send on vacation, please let me know.

This is getting asinine.

just came on here to say that I have no real life and the only thing I do for fun is come back here to pester people like a 5 year old who can't have my way.

feel free to ban this if you want, password is random so i wont remember it again so its my own way of using it never again so its "banned"

anyways countdown until this one is banned? unknown
-boom Edited by mushrat
Spelling corections.

QUOTE (ban it, 1 post use. @ Sep 15 2007, 03:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just came on here to say that boomdiddle is not me haha. that was actually PYH which you let him have a new account but sent one pm asking if it was me and then banned no more than 2 minutes later before a responce would come in. SA is the only one i have made here since that day. honestly you are ban happy mate thats really the only problem with you. if you would chill out like i hear you used to be that i hear from other old forum members everything with you would be cool.

feel free to ban this if you want, password is random so i wont remember it again so its my own way of using it never again so its "banned"

anyways countdown until this one is banned? unknown
-boom

Ypui kknow man, you aren't helping yourself by flaunting the fact you are constantly breaking the rules. You are banned, you hated this place anyways, are you so bored with your life you have to come back here over and over again just to show you can? Is your petty little existance requiring you to stay where you arent wanted? Talk about power trips...."i can come back any time I want to cause problems." and you called me power hungry. No one wants you here man. Sambookahmax about falls over himself for our rejects so you should feel right at home there.

And the Boomdiddle was you so stow it, either that or you two are sharing computers. Wonder what else you are sharing?

Just go play in your sad little private club and leave those who feel like playing nice be. ok man? ...christ if all you and PYH have to do in life is get on here and bother people I feel real sorry for you and him.

QUOTE (hookahchick @ Sep 15 2007, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just went and chkd it out. Hookah Pro is another hookah forum.

Yup, a bunch of people didn't like the way we did things here, thought they could do it better so they split off. Some of them like to come back here to stir up trouble constantly because there isn't much going on there that isn't just a repost of what's going on here. Mind you they do the same things they complained the mods here did, but now it's THEM doing it so it's ok.

Am I the only one here who thinks a lot of the recurring drama brought upon this forum is because of posts exactly like this one? "So and so keeps coming back and will never learn blah blah blah blah" type posts cause more trouble than if we just forgot about the issue and IGNORED THE DAMN GUY. Mushrat, IMHO, when you post like this, it just brings long forgotten issues to the surface. I really believe that if you ignore someone for long enough, they will go away, but when the limelight shines on them again and again, like in this post, it gives them more of an incentive to cause grief here. Isn't the best way to get rid of trolls just to pretend they aren't there? Call me crazy, but I believe the constant drama on the HF is almost always the doing of the HF itself.

EDIT: And Hookah Pro is not a bad forum by any stretch of the imagination. Being I visit both forums regularly, I can honestly say the place is a billion times more chill than this forum is now, though this place used to be quite mellow at one point.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Sep 16 2007, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I the only one here who thinks a lot of the recurring drama brought upon this forum is because of posts exactly like this one? "So and so keeps coming back and will never learn blah blah blah blah" type posts cause more trouble than if we just forgot about the issue and IGNORED THE DAMN GUY. Mushrat, IMHO, when you post like this, it just brings long forgotten issues to the surface. I really believe that if you ignore someone for long enough, they will go away, but when the limelight shines on them again and again, like in this post, it gives them more of an incentive to cause grief here. Isn't the best way to get rid of trolls just to pretend they aren't there? Call me crazy, but I believe the constant drama on the HF is almost always the doing of the HF itself.

EDIT: And Hookah Pro is not a bad forum by any stretch of the imagination. Being I visit both forums regularly, I can honestly say the place is a billion times more chill than this forum is now, though this place used to be quite mellow at one point.

Now, don't say my post starts troubles, then post how much mellower the other forum is at the end of you post, it too begs for a reply.

My reply is that forum allows people to attck this forum and some of its members, in violation of their oh so sacred "peace policy" but when I post in response to their attacks, *I* get banned. And then they make the posts disappear, but don't do anything to the rejects from this forum who posted in the first place, just me when i respond. It's quiet over there because they allow pricks like boomhouer to post what they want, and then come here and cause problems, but when anyone takes note, its gone and they are gone. I'd say it mellower over there because they don't have the same freedomes you do over here, like making multiple proxie accounts to keep coming back and stirring things up. If say I was to do that same as Boomhauer, it sure as heck wouldn't be mellow over there for long. So if its mellower there, its because you are allowed to say more here...you want security or freedom? Edited by mushrat

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 16 2007, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ioannisds @ Sep 16 2007, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, don't say my post starts troubles, then post how much mellower the other forum is at the end of you post, it too begs for a reply.

My reply is that forum allows people to attck this forum and some of its members, in violation of their oh so sacred "peace policy" but when I post in response to their attacks, *I* get banned. And then they make the posts disappear, but don't do anything to the rejects from this forum who posted in the first place, just me when i respond. It's quiet over there because they allow pricks like boomhouer to post what they want, and then come here and cause problems, but when anyone takes note, its gone and they are gone. I'd say it mellower over there because they don't have the same freedomes you do over here, like making multiple proxie accounts to keep coming back and stirring things up. If say I was to do that same as Boomhauer, it sure as heck wouldn't be mellow over there for long. So if its mellower there, its because you are allowed to say more here...you want security or freedom?

Now you're making it sound like HP is sending out Kamikaze fighters to cause trouble over here. This is ridiculous. It's not like HP is saying, "Ok, good job boomhauer. Way to go over to HF and stir up the shit". Give me an effin' break. This is a free country/interweb man. If boomhauer decides to act like an idiot and make a fool of himself over and over again, who's really to stop him? HF and HP are not supposed to act like internet policemen for their members. If this is what you are implying they should do, then you yourself are condoning security over freedom. If I go over to HP and try to cause trouble, are you going to come out and ban me HERE for my actions? If you say yes, well, there goes my freedom I guess. And if you say no, then this place is being run exactly like you suggest HP is. Finally, I read your posts over on HP before you were bounced and they got removed, and they were incredibly inflammatory and intent on causing trouble, just as boomhauer's over here have been. What's the difference then? I'm not picking sides, I'm just saying that the more we talk about it, the worse things get. Always. Look at all the attention brought upon this simple "boomhauer is back" thread and tell me I'm wrong.

And calling the folks over at HP "rejects" does nothing to make your stance any more relevant or your argument more powerful. It just makes you look like a petty name-caller. So I'm a reject? Our lovable JD is a reject? Mahir from Nazar Hookah a reject? Well gee, thanks! Yeah, there are losers at BOTH places. Lots over at HP were banned from here for completely retarded reasons, and they are perfectly happy and thriving there now. More power to them I say. If in the end I have to pick, not security over freedom, but being a reject or being an elitist asshole, I'll take the former, thank you very much.

+1 ioannisds

It must be some sort of jealousy that forces name calling. The fact that there's a forum that isn't run by a hookah vendor that people enjoy must cause envy. Fighting between forums is ridiculous in the first place. There is enough of room for 10 forums about hookahs. Just because someone who is a member there (and was banned here) comes here and starts trouble doesn't mean anyone there condones it. It takes no imagination at all to name call. There are some very nice "rejects" as you call them at Hookah Pro. Just like anywhere else there are a few bad apples. It's sad really that I felt the need to reply to this nonsense. I was very happy being a member of both communities, now I'm not so sure.

Just to add- Boom was talked to when this thread was initially made. I asked him nicely to leave anything HF/ mushy/ anything concerning this site, alone on both forums. I asked him nicely, I didn't threaten to take away his membership or what not. It's stupid and pointless and not condusive to either forum. I also stated if he started trouble on our site heads would roll.

We don't condone ANY actions like the ones that have taken place. We, like ioannis said, aren't sending anyone to this site to cause issues. If people can't act like adults that's their deal and need to grow a set.

I also thought that proxy accounts were against the rules? Maybe that's just my interpretation but I was always under the impression if you were banned, you were banned and against the rules to come back?