How To Puff Smoke Rings

osowakki

Hey there lung killers,

After sharing here my flash guide for home made hookah, I now present to you my most latest guide - how to puff smoke rings!
http://www.smokinghookahs.com/how-to-puff-smoke-rings.html

If you ask me puffing out rings is the most satisfying thing about hookahs, and if it wasn'tfor that, I would be smoking it at all so...

anyway, let me know what you think of it.

Cheerz

I first learned to make O's this way, i'd say its the easiest way to control how hard you blow the smoke out. Once you get a feel for them, try other methods, you can blow them more quickly and more of them with the same amount of smoke. There are at least 4 or 5 methods that ive seen for making rings, I like the throat-clicking method myself. Although, its annoying when you smoke outside, and its barely breezy enough to mess up your smoke to where you can't blow rings. For those of you just learning to make rings, practice when there is ZERO wind outside, or inside in a place away from fans, air conditioners, air purifiers, or any misc drafts.

I agree, although windy ring puffing has its advantages! If your shooting it against the wind there's a slowing effect, sometimes the rings even reverse, it's pretty cool.

The best thing, I think, when you master ring puffing, is being able to shoot a ring through an earlier ring without destroying any of them.

QUOTE (OPR234 @ Sep 12 2007, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I first learned to make O's this way, i'd say its the easiest way to control how hard you blow the smoke out. Once you get a feel for them, try other methods, you can blow them more quickly and more of them with the same amount of smoke. There are at least 4 or 5 methods that ive seen for making rings, I like the throat-clicking method myself. Although, its annoying when you smoke outside, and its barely breezy enough to mess up your smoke to where you can't blow rings. For those of you just learning to make rings, practice when there is ZERO wind outside, or inside in a place away from fans, air conditioners, air purifiers, or any misc drafts.

QUOTE (osowakki @ Sep 12 2007, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The best thing, I think, when you master ring puffing, is being able to shoot a ring through an earlier ring without destroying any of them.

I actually just figured out how to do this. I'v been doing rings for a good year now but i never really sat down and figured it out. When i do it i just blow one ring out nice and soft and then the next ring is a little more powerfull so it can catch up to the first one.

Since the first ring is slow its expands faster and the quick second one just flies right through. I should try and take a picture of it.

QUOTE (osowakki @ Sep 13 2007, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gigs.. I'm blaming auto-spell-check for this one blink.gif
thanks dude!

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Sep 12 2007, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm... im gonna try this...

jsut one thing... at one point you told us to "fill up our lounges" >.< i believe its lungs... you completely murdered the word.

i cant seem to get my jaw to move the right way im just trying without smoke for right now though maybe im doing it right and just cant tell. I use the method where you just let puffs out of your lungs seems to work fine for me.

QUOTE (osowakki @ Sep 15 2007, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good idea! I might put one on that page on my website!
got ay specific video to suggest?

QUOTE (Furio @ Sep 13 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to be honest, the easiest way to learn is to watch videos on you tube and try and copy them.

I have not found a video just for smoke ring teaching (not really looked), but I saw a few that just showed people doing it and compaired it to my way and saw if I was doing it correctly. You might want to make your own video which you could then post on youtube with a watermark to your site and a link in the description to get some free traffic from interested people smile.gif

Boom! you just keep coming what great ideas!
I'll make one when I get home in a few days(I'm in the army right now), only hope people can understand what I'm saying with my herbrew accent.

QUOTE (Furio @ Sep 14 2007, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (osowakki @ Sep 15 2007, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good idea! I might put one on that page on my website!
got ay specific video to suggest?

QUOTE (Furio @ Sep 13 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to be honest, the easiest way to learn is to watch videos on you tube and try and copy them.

I have not found a video just for smoke ring teaching (not really looked), but I saw a few that just showed people doing it and compaired it to my way and saw if I was doing it correctly. You might want to make your own video which you could then post on youtube with a watermark to your site and a link in the description to get some free traffic from interested people smile.gif

yo yo furio!

I've followed your advice and made a youtube video!
The quality is poor, but the message, i think, is clear. Besides me and my friend had a lot of fun making it so it was worth it:
How to create smoke rings

I should have included the bloopers, it was really funny..

QUOTE (Furio @ Sep 14 2007, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (osowakki @ Sep 15 2007, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boom! you just keep coming what great ideas!

That's Furio for you blink.gif