The Oya Cafe Is Open For Business! Loc. Den, Co

Hi all I'm pretty new to this forum and website. I have been smoking hookah for about 2 years now and I love it! I also would like to mention here in Colorado there is a new Hookah Cafe open for business and that I am a manager of. To promote business and friendships that are created while smoking hookah, I know its the magical tobacco... tongue.gif Here is the exact location and some detailed information about the place. It was originally going to be called the Kasbah Hookah Lounge and was recently changed to the Oya Cafe. Please take your time and look and also contact either me, Tyler, or the owner, Asaid, if you have any questions.

The Oya Cafe is open for business! If you love hookah and just want to come and hang out with friends and have a good time, this is the place to go! Serving quality products and premium Sisha! Not like some Hookah Bars which have high prices and "Okay" Service. The price per hookah is only $6.99 for one person, $8.99 when shared with 2 people, and only $11.99 when shared between 3!! Also have all popular flavors to suit your needs including but not limited to: Rose, Melon, Grape, Coffee, Orange, Raspberry, Guava, Jasmine, Watermelon, Apple, Double Apple, Double Rose, etc. Also have live music and a very nice atmosphere. If it's the family that wants to come, bring everyone, or just a friendly get together with friends or simply by yourself. Also have drinks: Maraceen Tea, Sodas, Water, Juice, etc. and snacks available. Come check us out! 2266 South Colorado Blvd, Denver, :: Right to the left of Colorado Blvd and Illif. If you have any questions or need directions from where you are located, call us now!

Owner: Asaid Ibzae- 720 322-5182
Manager: Tyler Moore- 303 434-6553

hookah bars on colorado blvd are crazy. Now on one little strip mall there is Marrakech hookah, Hookah Palace, and Oya Cafe.. I wish you guys the best get some of Marrakech's people to come in. I go to Marrekech a alot because Hookah Palace lets minors in plus they let alcohol in(money hungry bastards). $15 a hookah at Marrakech is crazy but $6.99 is fantastic what brand do you serve

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (powerdragon @ Sep 12 2007, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not like some Hookah Bars which have high prices and "Okay" Service. The price per hookah is only $6.99 for one person, $8.99 when shared with 2 people, and only $11.99 when shared between 3!! Also have all popular flavors to suit your needs including but not limited to: Rose, Melon, Grape, Coffee, Orange, Raspberry, Guava, Jasmine, Watermelon, Apple, Double Apple, Double Rose, etc. A

Owner: Asaid Ibzae- 720 322-5182
Manager: Tyler Moore- 303 434-6553

Hope business is doing well. I hear the first 3 months are roughest.

1 question; Why charge extra per hookah when more ppl are smoking?

Would not more smokers on it equal another being ordered way before the single smoker is done?

Thanks, goodluck !

ps This forum is super. Bless you all~~~

QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 2 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Proably because they are taking up space and space is money.

I just limit the number of people to 4 (sometimes 5) that can smoke one hookah at a time and charge a flat rate.

lol once we were 9 people sharing a hookah at a hookah bar and it lasted over 45 mins. i love this place, once my friends knocked over a pipe (by accident) and the guys just replaced it for them.