login problems

i have it set so i auto login but every few days when i come here i am logged out and when i try to log back in i cant untill i delete all my temp files and clear my history. just posting this so if anyone else is haveing the same problem this is how i get around it.

my OS is XP and i use IE6 for my browser. i don't mind having to clean my cookies out they need cleaned out every once in a while anyhow just figured i would start the post in case anyone was having the same problem. but i will admit i did a forum no no and didn't search to see if this was posted before. i did find the same solution on page 26 i think, been going trough the old posts to learn as much as i can while i wait for my hookah to get here and to get to know the regulars on the forum a bit better.
i am a true hookah noob i have never even seen a hookah in person. the closest think to a hookah i have ever been around was a bong many years ago in my young and stupid days. what got me interested was my cousin is stationed in Iraq ATM and said he is going to bring me back a hookah in October when his tour is up. so i figured i would get some knowledge on it and everything i need so we can sit back and enjoy a good smoke when he gets home.
probably should have posted this in the introduction area .........