Make/replace Your Wide Hose (w/ Pictures)

olooko

I made one of these hoses a few months back with my cobra hose and it was solid. I went to smoke my hookah the other day and the mouth tip fell out and I just said screw it and started smoking without the mouthpiece in and it was by far the best smoke I've ever had. The pull was effortless and it really felt like I was just breathing normally. It might not be the prettiest looking hose now but the performance is unmatched.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god.... that's all i have to say.... built these today out of some crappy stock e-bay hoses and it doubled the enjoyment, flavor, smoke, and anything else that can be doubled out of having awesome hoses...... cost me less than 10 bucks to build two 10 footers. Amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So I just made one today for my hobo out of the stock hose (but saved 99% of my old hose just in case I don't like it).

I used 10 feet of 5/8in interior diameter vinyl tubing, boiled it in water with vinegar and lemon for flexibility/taste and just just pressure fitted it to my old endpieces. I like it, but might build myself a km type handle since the handle I put on it is constricting the flow, and maybe shorten the hose down to 6 or 7 feet

• 2 months later...
I made a couple of the honses today but for the life of me cannot get the plastic taste out of then. I tried lemon juice and them rinsing them but still terrible.

Any suggestions?