Monster Hookah

nicayotte

the owner of the local hookah bar is vending some ridiculous bs hookahs that are regular 40 inch hookah stems fit into towering glass vases about 5 feet tall with 5 foot hoses. Things hold like 20 gallons of water, he sells them for $200

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Aug 10 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when i's go to college next year i'm almost positive i'm gonna major in engineering. with full access to a heavy duty machine shop (laser cutter included... oh BABY!)

at 90% of the colleges in the country you dont get to play with that stuff til junior year, at the earliest, if you major in engineering. at least not mechanical.

*edit* nevermind to that kid, i didnt realize this thread is so old. Edited by fineout

As this guy never actually posted any pictures here are some from my monster hookah:

60L of water, about 1.60m when fully assembled (in feets it should be like 5.3). The little one down there is ordinary hookah, and can be used for some size comparison.

Tomorrow I will post some more close up pictures from home, as this is the only one uploaded somewhere, that I could find.

The paintings (hand drawn):

That is ridiculously awesome. My night was just made. It looks like yer smoking from a large pumpkin smile.gif Oh and yer friends are hot blush.gif

May I nominate this for best first post EVER? Edited by giant ninja robot

The vase was in the basement of friend of mine and is like 60-70 years old. It was just plain glass vase so we painted it (with glass paint).

The entire thing costs almost nothing. The vase we got for free, and all the other parts cost no more than 10-15 euros/~$25. The paint was another 10-15 euros.

So here are some more pics:

WOW! I love the drawings you did especially the trees and the giraffe. That hookah is pimp, if I ever found one like it I would do the same. Good work!

• 6 months later...
With big regret I must say that my monster hookah is RIP. As in Rest in Pieces. Many pieces, to be precise. I hope that soon I would be able to replace it with something even better. I even have some plans for the new one. A glass pipe, for example. It would be highly fragile, but really good looking.