Monster Hookah

nicayotte

QUOTE (blueyesopn @ Aug 10 2007, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (nicayotte @ Aug 10 2007, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am in the process of building a 6ft hookah, yes 6 feet ladies and gentlemen, I will post pictures when it is complete!

what would be awsome is ifyou coil the steem and put the intire thing in a ginormas ice chamber!

we did somethin like that for our jungle juice fountain... great at parties... there was a pump @ the bottom, and it pumped jungle juice through coiled copper tubing inside a 6 in pvc pipe filled with ice and the juice came out the top in 4 different streams... just stick your cup under

Well we have a clear tube for the stem that will show all the smoke being sucked up into the clear hoses also, i think it will be sick. Just waiting for the silicone to dry and it should be all good to go.

Ps: I am gonna attempt to heat up the tube and add twists in it and see if that will work, if it does, it will be amazing! Edited by nicayotte

when i's go to college next year i'm almost positive i'm gonna major in engineering. with full access to a heavy duty machine shop (laser cutter included... oh BABY!), I'm gonna fashion myself a real "modern" hookah. maybe like, 6 feet of 1 inch diameter brass piping >.< if I can figure out a way to make something like plexiglass or some other highly durable glass-hypbrid fit in different part of the stems, i'd totally try and pull it off, maybe add in a few screw in parts of something awesome... i'd try to make the downstem as thick as possible, like 1" in diameter at least for maximum smoke, with a built-on diffuser fashioned sort of like deltr's straw mods, but metal and permanently welded on. make the holes leading to the hose port nice and thick too to allow for better airflow, maybe pull a 2 holes leading to 1 port dealio, pair it with a nice nammor hose... oh boy.

maybe iron plate the brass pipe so that with time it starts to get that green tint...

then finally, commision a glass blower to make the ultimate base...

i can't f'in wait... oh my god i'm so excited.

umm... P.S. Copyright 2007... my ideas... DONT YOU STEAL THEM! Edited by SafeSearchOff

I will check it tongith when i get home from work gonna get this thing smoking, we are now working on taking apart a fridge and adding a cooling coil to the tube to make it soooooo cold Edited by nicayotte

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Aug 10 2007, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when i's go to college next year i'm almost positive i'm gonna major in engineering. with full access to a heavy duty machine shop (laser cutter included... oh BABY!), I'm gonna fashion myself a real "modern" hookah. maybe like, 6 feet of 1 inch diameter brass piping >.< if I can figure out a way to make something like plexiglass or some other highly durable glass-hypbrid fit in different part of the stems, i'd totally try and pull it off, maybe add in a few screw in parts of something awesome... i'd try to make the downstem as thick as possible, like 1" in diameter at least for maximum smoke, with a built-on diffuser fashioned sort of like deltr's straw mods, but metal and permanently welded on. make the holes leading to the hose port nice and thick too to allow for better airflow, maybe pull a 2 holes leading to 1 port dealio, pair it with a nice nammor hose... oh boy.

maybe iron plate the brass pipe so that with time it starts to get that green tint...

then finally, commision a glass blower to make the ultimate base...

i can't f'in wait... oh my god i'm so excited.

umm... P.S. Copyright 2007... my ideas... DONT YOU STEAL THEM!

You fool! Great ideas stay in your head, else you'll be kicking yourself when I... er, um, someone steals them.

pfft. i have all the great ideas kept in my head. i posted but a touch of the true master plan! if this forum survives two or three more years... maybe four, don't know how longi t takes to learn how to construct this piece... you will see! oh... you WILL SEEE.

lol. seriously though. i have intense diagrams drawn up, i just need to fullfill them now.

Alriight, jsut an update, on the monster, i decided to hold off on the tube bending for now seeing as when tested on a smaller piece it was very difficult to master the correct bending. Right now it is just drying and should have pictures tonight or tommorow!

• 4 weeks later...
I can't wait to see pics.
(I'm gonna copy you.)
So make them good ones.

I should call it The Sheikh of BigPuffistan
but I already have one named that

So howsabout Pharaoh of the Greater Dominion of Tokeage Edited by Cheese//

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Aug 19 2007, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alriight, jsut an update, on the monster, i decided to hold off on the tube bending for now seeing as when tested on a smaller piece it was very difficult to master the correct bending. Right now it is just drying and should have pictures tonight or tommorow!

Where are these pictures man?? I wanna see this thing so bad!!!

Would the pull be hard at all? Also, would it need a custom larger bowl? Maybe add a self contained savanger pump to push the air harder throught the stem and into the bowl.. like it does the work of pushing it down the stem and through the base.. all you gotta do is suck it from the base. Man, I think I need to contain my ideas.. Or.. we need to get collective and create something.. create the ultimate sinister hookah..

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Sep 14 2007, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about a pump that pulls the water out of the vase, through filtration, through a fridge and back into the vase
for constant clean cold water biggrin.gif

JD

+.....1billion
That's be cool. tongue.gif
Like, clean freezing cold water, almost right from a freshwater mountain stream in Idaho!

I have a semi-broken jager-raider, I just have to recharge the freon in it.. It would be easy to loop it, run it through a pump, and filter system.... Mmmmm cold smoke goodness...

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Sep 14 2007, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Sep 14 2007, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about a pump that pulls the water out of the vase, through filtration, through a fridge and back into the vase
for constant clean cold water biggrin.gif

JD

+.....1billion
That's be cool. tongue.gif
Like, clean freezing cold water, almost right from a freshwater mountain stream in Idaho!

Trust me, the water in idaho just tastes like potatoes

• 9 months later...