Putting Milk In The Base

Hi

I'm planning on putting milk in the base whilst doing shisha, i smoked this a couple of months ago at a shisha cafe and was the best shisha I've ever smoked so I thought I'll try it.

Just wanted to know if I simply put milk or if I mix the milk with a little water? Also, what shisha tobacco would taste nice with this, I was thinking of coconut or mango or something.

At the shisha cafe I think we had some tropical fruits flavour tobacco.

Anyways just wanted to hear your suggestions.

Thanks

some milk more water. just dont add too much water & milk so the "water" goes into your hose or you will want to die due to the taste/smell of rotting milk Edited by boomhauer

if you put too much milk, you will bubble it up and have the water/milk go in the hose when you inhale. (trust me, happened to me lol) Just add about 2-3 tablespoons of milk and fill it up with water and ice.

QUOTE (racemyghost @ Aug 5 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you put too much milk, you will bubble it up and have the water/milk go in the hose when you inhale. (trust me, happened to me lol) Just add about 2-3 tablespoons of milk and fill it up with water and ice.

Make sure you use really, really fresh milk if at all possible.

I tried the milk route, but didn't know what I was doing. I had a vase filled up to slightly lower than normal with straight milk that was a few days old.

On the upside, I discovered a great way to get that cheese flavor everyone looks for in their premium smoke session.

There is another post similar to this one....A member states that by using condensed milk from a can works best mixed with water. It also states that the liquid wont bubble into the hose.
In my expirence bubbled milk through a hose is nasty and happens often when using milk. Watch your liquid levels. As far as shisha goes. Almost anything fruity is wonderful...you will get a great creamy feeling in your mouth os think about some fruit that tastes good creamy. Peace -Waffle

Me and my buddy smoked through coconut milk last night. Starbuzz blackberry. Used one can (13.5 fl oz I think) of the coconut milk and some ice, was at the perfect level for his hookah. It worked reeeaaaallllyyyy well. Very thick smoke, added a little bit of coconut taste (which I like, some people don't). I plan on trying the regular condensed milk when my new hookah gets here.

Ok so I tried it with milk and I had such a smooth smoke! It was amazing! Only mistake I made was smoking the apricot shisha, didn't have any other fruity flavours on me. If anyone else is wishing to try it with milk I'd recommend something like Al-Fakher Grape, that's probably what I'll try once I get it ordered.

I put 4 tablespoons of milk in the base only and it was amazig!

Me and my buddy smoked through coconut milk last night. Starbuzz blackberry. Used one can (13.5 fl oz I think) of the coconut milk and some ice, was at the perfect level for his hookah. It worked reeeaaaallllyyyy well. Very thick smoke, added a little bit of coconut taste (which I like, some people don't). I plan on trying the regular condensed milk when my new hookah gets here.

I'll probably try the coconut milk next it sounds pretty cool. thanks for the tip.

milk also goes great with orange and vinilla mixed

what you should never do is mix milk and alcohal in the base. sounds like a bad idea in the first place, i know, but some people have been known to do it. i mean, when you have an irish car bomb, or a cement mixer, does the same thing and people actualy do drink those.

Milk works, Sweetened condensed cream (1 part) and 2 parts water work better. Heavy whipping cream also works when mixed with water...you make hookah butter while you smoke :-) Coconut Milk works well also. I have achieved best smoke and best flavor with the heavy whipping cream and water mix, but the sweetened condensed with water is a good deal becasue you can't screw it up. It doesn't bubble up and get into your hose like the milk or cream can do if you aren't careful. Finally, in addition to all of this stuff, try using extracts in your base too. I used Coconut Extract in my base the other day. I used 4 small capfuls. The extract is the stuff you use for baking. It was the best coconut session I have ever had. This extract stuff gives you many many possibilities for increased flavors. Good luck everyone.

Salam,
Michael

You really don't taste the milk. Smoked through regular milk and water about 2 hours ago. Gonna have to try the sweetened condensed cream and extracts next.