Can't Taste The Flavour...

Our Hookah is fairly new (bought around 2-3 weeks ago) and haven't been having this probllem of not being able to taste the flavour until a couple of days ago. I'm sure I'm setting it up all fine, and I'm sure the flavour is good - Al Fakher 1KG tub. So what could be the problem?

The flavour use to come up through the pipe and you could taste it in your mouth now all I can do is smell the smoke sad.gif lol Edited by storm2210

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jul 29 2007, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What style bowl & what coals are you using? Don't know what style the bowl is called, but it's round and about 2 inches deep, I think the guy said it was an Egyptian Hookah when we bought it...The coals are swift-light and are about 1.5 inches in diameter.

Foil or screen? Using foil, poked holes with a toothpick

Cleaned your hookah thoroughly? Yup

Hose rusted ? Don't think it's rusted, no..

Give us a little more to work with smile.gif

JD
There you go smile.gif

If that one flavor is all you're smoking, sometimes you can get kinda 'burnt out' on a flavor. I'd sugguest getting a 50g box of something totally different (i.e. if you got something fruity get something like coffee or mint, or vice versa)
That was happening to me, I only had a tub of Watermelon, until I got some more tobacco the watermelon just started to taste bland.

QUOTE (rrrrramos @ Jul 29 2007, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that one flavor is all you're smoking, sometimes you can get kinda 'burnt out' on a flavor. I'd sugguest getting a 50g box of something totally different (i.e. if you got something fruity get something like coffee or mint, or vice versa)
That was happening to me, I only had a tub of Watermelon, until I got some more tobacco the watermelon just started to taste bland.
Well, I do have a small pack of grape here, I'll try that. Thanks for the help guys