Opd's New Website 7/15/07

QUOTE (sznapsy @ Jul 18 2007, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't try to offend garage business, or business's that are home based, but i'm not to sure something i inhale, i would like to be made like that. I started my first business like that, that went corporate, and now has a full office. I'm just saying that he has to show some proof of this for us to believe.

Agreed man!...I guess your are correct, I would probably have to think twice when I see a guy cookin' up some home brew shisha and selling it to the mass' for insanely high prices...shoot his prices are probably insane so that he can pay his neighbors to keep their mouths shut biggrin.gif..or pay the &*&$%# that built that "Etch-a-Sketch" website blink.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Jul 19 2007, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure you've all seen a commercial on TV that you can't stand. It's got a dumbass theme song, its annoying as shit, whatever... The fact of the matter is you remember that product, talk about that product etc.

Very good point. It has been proven that an advert that people hate creates more sales and awarenes than an advert that people like.

Personally, the one thing that irks me the most about OPD is the unprofessional way in which he has run his business on the forum.
All the repectful businesses that plug here o nteh forum, MNH, Hookah-Life, Al Fakher, Social Smoke, TheHookah, etc.... EVERYONE conducts themselves in a professional manner, uses proper grammar when talking about products, their site, etc., uses respectful language, and overall handles situations well.

OPD gets extremely defensive like a small child, and never ends his freaking sentences, which really, really, REALLY "toots my horn", i mean jesus...talking like this...with the three periods...its the worst excuse for writing i have ever seen....seriously...

oh, and he said "soooo", which is just so unprofessional.

QUOTE (Furio @ Jul 19 2007, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure you've all seen a commercial on TV that you can't stand. It's got a dumbass theme song, its annoying as shit, whatever... The fact of the matter is you remember that product, talk about that product etc.

Very good point. It has been proven that an advert that people hate creates more sales and awarenes than an advert that people like.

EXACTLY you both have a point.....so everybody its best if we just stop talking about him!!!!

-H&S

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jul 19 2007, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just can't believe so many of you still give a shit about this... so why continue this?

Post whoring?

Personally I gave up a while ago. But it's amusing reading if nothing else.

JD

Seriously.

I am still chuckling, though.

Edited by Sonthert

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 19 2007, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just can't believe so many of you still give a shit about this... so why continue this?

Post whoring?

JD

Seriously.

opd just threatened to sue me laugh.gif

opd:
Dominic, we have a huge problem here, you have posted my private emails online without my permission.
you speak of issues, you have just broken the law, and I waited till 8 am east coast time to make sure with my lawyer...
i would highly suggest not breaking the law here!!! I can sue you and supoena hookahforum for your information....please don't post any private email of mine again or you will hear from my lawyer........

my reply:
Arnold,
you speak of legal issues.. your fake ""secure"" order form, false claims of the only american shisha.. take your idle threats elsewhere. its in my inbox too, therefore its my information as much as yours. public domain.
have your lawyer email me the federal law code in which i am violating.
and on that note, since youre clearly still reading the forums, why not reply and answer the big questions people have and maybe save face.. if thats possible.
if you were just mature about the whole drama and actually answered questions and admitted your mistakes, people would have a much different view of you, your company, and smiley right now.

warm regards,
Dominic

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 19 2007, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Post whoring?

JD

Seriously.

Everybody stop talking about smiley and OPD

Nice smiley sonthert!

-H&S

P.S. I am also still having a good chuckle!!! Edited by *HOT&SMOKING*

I wasn't kidding in my last post. I just deleted 13+ posts in this thread even after I told people to stay on the OP, or don't post at all.

Basically what I'm saying is, talk about the ORIGINAL POST TOPIC in this thread, or you will get a 24h temp ban, clear? No more no-low content posts that go along the lines of quoting something relevant, and then saying +1! This doesn't add anything to the conversation and simply steers things more off topic.

Just trying to keep things organized, and running smoothly. Thank you..

Edit* beaten by seconds by Eric. If he wants to close the thread, thats fine by me. If he allows it to stay open, I'm going to start dishing out the temps for anything off topic or worthless. Edited by yashman19