Opd's New Website 7/15/07

QUOTE (jelatin @ Jul 17 2007, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Jul 16 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey OPD, when you decide to return to the forum, can you answer me a pretty simple question?
If I go straight to Smiley's in Tuscon, what is Smiley's Sexy Shisha retailing for?

It's actually pricier than you might think at his shop, but not outrageous. Probably $7.00 for a 150g bag. Was just there.

ha, try it is more like what OPD price is! it was always rediculously high there and i always laughed when people would buy it cuz back then you could get it online for cheap Edited by ASUSEAN1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow here is a few things lol....
- Site looks like crap
- Pricing is crazy....
- That 750$ hookah i saw at my local place for no more then 200.00

I am very disapointed in this...... bye bye smileys shisha.....

PS: Glad i got my gass bowl when it was almost half that price.........

haha just something I saw on the site: "Every bowl is a one-of-a-kind piece of glass art and is the ultimate accessory to any hookah connoisseur’s collection. We recommend one for every flavor you smoke! (holds 12-15g)"

HAHAHAHHAHAHA if I had just a normal mya bowl for every flavor I smoked I would be broke off my ass...

Heh... Sonthert maybe you should "recommend" a Super Chief for every flavor =)

OMG. I am so pissed off I did not get in on this when it started sad.gif

Anyway, I know OPD is reading all this as you can see from his profile.

You keep claiming and implying that we do not know how to do business and we are not business wise. How do I put this without getting banned again........

........ Your prices are TOO high. Your product is not that great, and how the HELL do you expect to sell a premium product with a website that looks like my dead father created it on his way to the afterlife? You have failed to create a hype on the forums and you have failed to create hype via a professional website. If I was charging $5.99 for 15g of shisha, I could not only hire the best coder and designer in the world, I could probably afford to buy the world. If i got a white piece of A4 paper and wrote $5.99 on the side, took a shit on it and smeared it all over the paper and urinated in the middle next to the price, scanned it and uploaded it as a webpage, i would wager I double your online site sales.

As somebody stated earlier, this forum is very good with the search engine rankings (SERP's) and so when people look up smiley's sexy shisha the chances are, they will come to this forum from google. How do you think most of the members here arrived here?

If your company was a PLC, people would be selling their shares faster and cheaper than they did in Russia during the fall of communism. Stop being a *edited* (that term comes from the word pussy cat from England during the early 1920's before any mod's try and ban me for that tongue.gif ), and learn to take constructive criticism. The fact that nobody has supported you is because you are wrong.

What you have done is go onto the streets and asked people on the street to answer a questionnaire. You then went back to the boardroom and when asked what the results were, you said they all said product X but we all know they are wrong because product Y is correct. Now that we know there is no market, let's set up an amazing website to convince everyone they are wrong.

OMG I AM SO PISSED OFF I TOOK SO LONG TO POST!!!!!!

Have a nice day and please come again smile.gif Edited by mushrat

Ow and another thing mr "pro business guru".

May I suggest that you take your ordering page down as if anyone gets really really high and places an order with your site, the order page is not SSL protected and you could stand to loose a LOT of money due to negligence and bad press.

I wish I was allowed to call him a (edited) but rules are rules sad.gif Edited by mushrat

haha also is anyone else kinda wondering what the big purpose of puting the pictures of the actual shisha on the site... is that supposed to prove it is worth the price. And I dono... maybe its just me but the dark and lovely looks like ants crawling all over blackberries or something...

...i just dont get the point of the pictures. Also its hard to even tell wtf it is from the scaled view, looks like a random shit stain on the site.

QUOTE (aldonb1 @ Jul 17 2007, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha also is anyone else kinda wondering what the big purpose of puting the pictures of the actual shisha on the site... is that supposed to prove it is worth the price. And I dono... maybe its just me but the dark and lovely looks like ants crawling all over blackberries or something...

...i just dont get the point of the pictures. Also its hard to even tell wtf it is from the scaled view, looks like a random shit stain on the site.

OHHHHH right so thats what those dodgy images were, I was wondering what that rubbish was!!!

-H&S

when i first saw the pics of the shisha i thought someone ate nuts and had the shits....then i realized it was shisha >< was NOT a good image to put out there i say personally. made me not want to buy it at all.

QUOTE (boomhauer @ Jul 17 2007, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when i first saw the pics of the shisha i thought someone ate nuts and had the shits....then i realized it was shisha >< was NOT a good image to put out there i say personally. made me not want to buy it at all.

Shit to tell you the truth I did not want to buy anything the second I saw his Home Page!!!

-H&S

Haha....I'm supposed to be studying for an exam right now.....but this thread is so much better than this "sampling distribution of the sample proportion" malarkey.

I wonder who was the first person to actually order from that site....I also wonder who the most idiotic person on the planet is....I'd say the same person would answer both of those questions. Paris Hilton is at the top of my list.

That shisha looks good enough to eat.

If you like to eat half-digested wood chips.

Normally I don't so outwardly bash a website like this, but man, after all the drama and rudeness thrown this way, I couldn't give a flying squirrels furry nuts.

QUOTE (MadBubbler @ Jul 17 2007, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a question. I thought most major credit cards wouldn't let you pay for tobacco products?

And I see OPD is actually back and reading this thread while I type. Perhaps we are not so unimportant after all.

HE is back for round 2.!!!!!

CR*P SITE OPD

-H&S

remember he said he was out of here, which means he will still look and read, but not post. Not like his posts answered any questions anyways, he would only say its not for public, or I guarantee it is fresh..lol

QUOTE (MadBubbler @ Jul 17 2007, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a question. I thought most major credit cards wouldn't let you pay for tobacco products?

And I see OPD is actually back and reading this thread while I type. Perhaps we are not so unimportant after all.

i wouldnt think this is true (the tobacco thing)
if that were the case i couldnt buy a pack of smokes at my local 711 with my visa/mastercard/discover/amex or what have yo
unless im not getting what your saying

I think he means buying tobacco from an online website.