What's Up Boys And Girls

Name's Jeff hailing from UCF in Orlando, Fl. First hit a hookah maybe a year ago at the local hookah bar "Natura Cafe" while attending an open mic night and it was love at first toke. Finally decided to make one mine after going to Vegas for my 21st birthday and had it shipped home. Single hose, ~2 footer, thinking of turning it into a double.. Googling some tips and tricks of the trade, I stumbled across the forums and thanks to you guys my 1st personally packed bowl was amazing. Glad I didn't have to waste a bunch of shit before admitting I had no fuckin' clue what I was doin wink.gif

QUOTE (Ace of Hearts @ Jul 14 2007, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Name's Jeff hailing from UCF in Orlando, Fl. First hit a hookah maybe a year ago at the local hookah bar "Natura Cafe" while attending an open mic night and it was love at first toke. Finally decided to make one mine after going to Vegas for my 21st birthday and had it shipped home. Single hose, ~2 footer, thinking of turning it into a double.. Googling some tips and tricks of the trade, I stumbled across the forums and thanks to you guys my 1st personally packed bowl was amazing. Glad I didn't have to waste a bunch of shit before admitting I had no fuckin' clue what I was doin wink.gif

Hrm ive been to naturas multiple times... thursdsay is open mic night still right? i liked it there good atmosphere but i felt it was kinda expensive... so i bought my own as well smile.gif

heh i plan on applying at UCF soon when i finish up my AA i gotta find out what else i need to get to finish it...

Yea definately planning on sticking around here.. I'm on another forum that isn't even a tenth as active as this so I think I've found a new home. cool.gif

As for Natura yea Thursday nights are still open mic night. The place is definately pricey but it's such a chill spot with the couches and all plus before my buddy put together the band he's in now the open mic nights helped him get used to performing in front of people and helped me pick up an addiction.. looks like it worked out well for both of us.. I got a new toy and he's playing Warped Tour.. laugh.gif