"pimped" Hookahs

Has anyone ever actually tried connecting two hookahs? Wouldnt it make really thick smoke if you've basically got two bowls worth of smoke in one hit? If ya know what i mean

QUOTE (Luke69 @ Jul 11 2007, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone ever actually tried connecting two hookahs? Wouldnt it make really thick smoke if you've basically got two bowls worth of smoke in one hit? If ya know what i mean

Nope.
The suction will either:
A. (most likely) pull from one side far more than the other, or completely from one and not the other
B. (less likely) pull from both equally.

In either case, you are still going to be inhaling the same amount volume of gas with each breath.

hahhaha i have to get in this one! lol wow if that is pimped then i dont know what i am doing!

oh.... for any one who cares.. lol i need some customer input on my site... so if any one would like to vvolunteer send me a pm. i am at the last stages of devolopmet and i have to get some feedback befor the site goes live. ( you will get somthing out of it!)

I've seen that once before.

It appears to be so pointless as to be unspeakable. Why?

Just occasionally one would should leave well alone. People like Scalliwag & Sonthert are leaders in cutting edge ideas to improve and move-on the hookah culture.

What these idiots are doing I have no idea!

JD