Way To Determine A Washable Hookah Hose?

As above.

Even the world-famous Mya and there so-called Washable hoses have been shown to rust (although i have never seen a response to mine or anyone's questions)

One website was selling a complete ribbed plastic/rubber hose. That is probably the only truly washable hose that i've come across.

Either that or make your own! Then you will truly know.

JD

• 1 year later...
QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Jul 10 2008, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
definetley not washable

the only washables im aware of are

nammor
razan
KM washable
mya all plastic washable
home depot home made hoses

AND contrary to popular belief thehookah e-mailed me back and the km pro is NOT washable

must've been a different guy who answered my question. When I emailed them to ask they said it was. mattarios ordered one and washed and i think now it's ruined. How's your KM washable holding up Nick. I read on a different post that Eric cut open a km washable and it has metal coils inside.

QUOTE (OC4111 @ Jul 10 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
definetley not washable

nammor
razan
KM washable
mya all plastic washable

AND contrary to popular belief thehookah e-mailed me back and the km pro is NOT washable

must've been a different guy who answered my question. When I emailed them to ask they said it was. mattarios ordered one and washed and i think now it's ruined. How's your KM washable holding up Nick. I read on a different post that Eric cut open a km washable and it has metal coils inside.

Well George from thehookah said some companies use metal coil but they are stainless steel and don't rust, and some companies use cheap metals and they will rust.

I don't know about all this.

QUOTE (OC4111 @ Jul 10 2008, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
definetley not washable

nammor
razan
KM washable
mya all plastic washable

it holds ALOT more taste than my razan but no hint of rust after about 12-15 uses and 6 or 7 washes but i think im just going to cut the hose and take the handle off and put it on my razan becaus of the much longer and more comfortable handle

QUOTE (OC4111 @ Jul 10 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess you'll be our guinea pig matt?

For the KM Pro I guess so. I washed it once and its ok, thehookah.com said they will give me a $29 store credit b/c of the mix up. Which is sweet, I think I'm gonna buy a hookah bag and a few little goodies prob. I don't know if they want the hose back tho, gotta call em tomorrow and see what the deal is.

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Jul 10 2008, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (OC4111 @ Jul 10 2008, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
definetley not washable

nammor
razan
KM washable
mya all plastic washable

it holds ALOT more taste than my razan but no hint of rust after about 12-15 uses and 6 or 7 washes but i think im just going to cut the hose and take the handle off and put it on my razan becaus of the much longer and more comfortable handle

take a peak on the inside when you do and see how the metal coil is doing.