Well, I am sure that all would agree that it really depends on how well your system takes to it BUT for me....I would have to say Tangiers hand down!...I could barely stand after hitting 10 in a row! i usually NEVER do this but I had to test it's strength and that did it!

I really like what the Al Fakher Grapes flavor does for me. It's real smooth and just has a great medium to full strength buzz. Not to mention taste great especially if you put some wine or grape juice in the vase!

Head

QUOTE (Head Mahone @ Jul 5 2007, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really like what the Al Fakher Grapes flavor does for me. It's real smooth and just has a great medium to full strength buzz. Not to mention taste great especially if you put some wine or grape juice in the vase!

Head

The Golden Seal Grape, or the regular grape?

If you're feeling brave you should get some full strength Zaghoul

What is this Zaghoul? Where can it be purchased and what does it taste like? Strong Tobacco taste or just strong buzz?

QUOTE (mrmonk7663 @ Jul 5 2007, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is this Zaghoul? Where can it be purchased and what does it taste like? Strong Tobacco taste or just strong buzz?

as far as what ive found (dont know...never heard of it until now)...but its made by nakhla and is somewhat a "flavor"....there is zaghoul and zaghoul light....thats about all i can tell you at the moment...

http://www.sphinx-cafe.com/nakhla.htm

^^link...

Zaghoul is straight up in-your-face full flavored tobacco. It'll give you one hella buzz.

QUOTE (mrmonk7663 @ Jul 6 2007, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the places in DC owned by Middle Eastern folk carry Nakhla brand and they all declare Zaghoul as for the 'hard core'. They describe it as being 'date' flavored (IE the dried fruit, not some hottie). In essence, I'm saying your local ME store will have it (any relative metro area has one). But don 't expect to come back alive.

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Jul 5 2007, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In order to answer such a question as "best buzz" you must first describe what a best buzz is because best is an opinionated term and therefore the answer to your question is opinionated by the person answering it.

To clarify for you, he's asking what shisha, in our opinion, gives the best buzz.

Tangiers, Al Waha 5*star or cappucino, afzal peach.
Those all have the make your head spin kinda buzz in my experience.
Tangiers, Al Waha, and Nakhla are the 3 big unwashed brands, so buy those and its hard to go wrong.

Zaghoul makes me feel like i'm wearing a crown of thorns when I'm done smoking it, especially when I go to stand up after a session... It's not for the faint hearted....

And to clear things up; you're soposed to put the coals *directly* on the shisha. No foil for you!

Nakhla and some Al-fakher. I have no buzz smoking AF mint but on some other flavor like double apple or grape i got buzz from a few hits. My i like and usually smoke mint straight smile.gif

• 3 months later...
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 7 2007, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S. Those of you guys who get way too big a head buzz may be leaving too big a gap between the tobacco and the foil...about 1/16-1/32" is optimal...almost no gap at all.

Why does a gap between tobacoo and foil enhance the buzz? I know some people put only 2 or 4 holes total and place the coal directly on those holes - which is a bad idea because the "buzz" is from CO poisoning. Explain. I'll try it - I really enjoy getting buzzed and Nakhla Strawberry doesn't make me blink. Thanks.