Hookah Hose Holders!....

mansonfan

QUOTE (frankenstein_666 @ Jul 4 2007, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Hot&Smoking"...Dude, I can totally ship anything anywhere in the world!....I am in the music business and make guitar parts. I ship them to almost every country already weekly!

are you already shipping to S.A. if so where so that I can get my hands on some

and if not are you sure you would not mind shipping????

THANKS

-H&S

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Jul 4 2007, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Hot&Smoking"...Dude, I can totally ship anything anywhere in the world!....I am in the music business and make guitar parts. I ship them to almost every country already weekly!

THANKS

-H&S

No, I am not already shipping these because i JUST invented them yesterday biggrin.gif...I already have the single, double, triple and quad designed and being fabricated the week to send to South Smoke for samples to add to their line of accessories.

I am working with a few of you guys here in the forums and with my own hookahs to design and fabricate a single/mutiple holder for ALL hookahs!...I should have the design done by Thursday and fabricated Friday for distribution!!

If you guys know anyone that has an online shop or wants to distribute these parts overseas that would be ideal!

I am basically the manufacture and that's it! I am not even planning on using my business name for this product because I am in the music business and this idea/part is amazing and NOTHING that I have ever seen before.

I plan on being ready for FULL distribution in a week! Prices will be in the distribution range so they will be 75% off retail!! of course there will be a minimum quantity but only like 10 at a time.

The guys that are helping me here with the designs will get free ones for their own hookahs!...

I LOVE the South Smoke Rotator and this was my first hookah to work with. I purchased a typical 21" hookah last night and a Mya QT yeaterday that I will have in a few days.

If anyone has a shop of distribution overseas...this is the part to get your hands on!...There are not too many unique parts out there for the hookah and especially anything that keeps the hoses and tips off the floor or being tangled smile.gif

But, I ship other product all the time overseas so this is not a worry for me at all!

J

Alright!...they are done! I have also been in contact with HookahCompany and they too are now interested and sending samples! smile.gif...

Thank you ahwahoo2006 for the help man!....

So, this is the basic concept...you would just simply place this hanger between the vase and stem grommet/rubber adapter on your hookah!...It's very simple and easy to attach and makes it very secure and low to the base!..Done!

What do you guys think?...I have some pricing worked up for any vendors, buyers, stores etc. I can and will ship overseas!

It's crazy how such a simple idea has never been done before and it's something that matches the hookah, it's sanitary, easy to install, keeps hoses unwound, and fits almost every hookah on the market...if not, then I can custom make one biggrin.gif

Also, the prongs at the end will be turned up a few degrees so that the hose will not fall.

OK looks great. Here's another product for u to design. With regular use, most multi-hose rotators turn to shit because there's no way to unscrew the jar without using the hose ports for grip and leverage. Eventually the shitty third world welds crack and the ports break off. What is needed is a "friction strap" type wrench resembling a universal oil filter wrench for gripping the stem manifold just below the hose ports. Could you make something like that?

QUOTE (azcoyote @ Jul 4 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK looks great. Here's another product for u to design. With regular use, most multi-hose rotators turn to shit because there's no way to unscrew the jar without using the hose ports for grip and leverage. Eventually the shitty third world welds crack and the ports break off. What is needed is a "friction strap" type wrench resembling a universal oil filter wrench for gripping the stem manifold just below the hose ports. Could you make something like that?

Yeah, I know what you mean...I am REALLY careful with mine and already have a small crack in one BUT I am a welder and can oxy weld a new bead....although ALL it really is a brazing and really easy to fix smile.gif..

i am thinking that someone can use that rubber strap grip that they sell at Sears and Kragen Auto! they are seen at almost every hardware shop too!...the problem with designing stuff specifically for the rotator is that it is a specialty hookah and not a lot of users have this pipe. With the new design that I have I hope to universaly apeal all hookahs...

QUOTE (frankenstein_666 @ Jul 4 2007, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Jul 4 2007, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THANKS

-H&S

No, I am not already shipping these because i JUST invented them yesterday biggrin.gif ...I already have the single, double, triple and quad designed and being fabricated the week to send to South Smoke for samples to add to their line of accessories.

Sorry what I meant was are you shipping ANYTHING to S.A. already(Music wise or anything).......so that you could maybe just pack a few with.....

How ever your holders look great!!!! Really nice work!!!!

-H&S

Na, man...sorry...nothing going already. Yeah, I hope to have these fabricated this week as I have to make a bunch for sampler product demos going to a few hookah online stores...dang, this just came fast and there is a total need for them too!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the friend add.

Yeah, I know what you mean...I am REALLY careful with mine and already have a small crack in one BUT I am a welder and can oxy weld a new bead....although ALL it really is a brazing and really easy to fix smile.gif..

If that is all that is required, why are you seeing cracks in your relatively new rig? You just can't be "careful" enough to avoid cracks. Brazing does not cut it for this application. Part of the problem is that the jar has to be cranked down very snug to get a good seal across that wide grommet. Lots of torque. Ergo - much force is needed to break it free. To make it even more awkward, the rotator must be immobilized or the whole deal spins freely. How many college students does it take to screw in a hookah?

PM me with a price to oxy weld all six ports. Three are already broken off and it looks like a friggn war casualty. Maybe I'll have a spike welded to the manifold base so I can slip a belt over it and pull on that. I can pay cash or trade some custom made deluxe hose covers - or similar project- from my upholstery shop.

QUOTE (frankenstein_666 @ Jul 5 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK!...here we are. As you can see in the diagram...I am have now designed and will be fabricating the ALL hookah hose hangers!...I hope to see these new products in online stores by the end of the month.

Once again really nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!Love the holders man!!!

-H&S

SAWEET!...Yeah, I am fabricating 30-50 of these this weekend and shoot them off to the vendors! I am pretty sure they will all flip over them. The Hookah that I modeled these after had a Mya hose...the ONLY hoses that they will not work for are the REALLY long handled ones or the slim model handles...you can still use the hanger though because the prongs will hold the hose and not the handle...but not every part fits everything out there too biggrin.gif...

I did manage to cover at lease 95% of them though with this design!

QUOTE (frankenstein_666 @ Jul 7 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SAWEET!...Yeah, I am fabricating 30-50 of these this weekend and shoot them off to the vendors! I am pretty sure they will all flip over them. The Hookah that I modeled these after had a Mya hose...the ONLY hoses that they will not work for are the REALLY long handled ones or the slim model handles...you can still use the hanger though because the prongs will hold the hose and not the handle...but not every part fits everything out there too biggrin.gif ...

I did manage to cover at lease 95% of them though with this design!

Nice work man...they look really good!

Give me a shout once you are done shipping to dealers!

Thanks

-H&S

Ok so how much do you want for one of these and can I get it directly from you? Thanks!!!