Your Story

I think i win the award for being the youngest board member lol Well im 16 and I live in hollywood. My usual hooka place is also Rama genie cafe. I love the place the hooka is so good. I recomend anyone going their next time to try the Crazy Mother F*****(use ur imagination as thats what it is called ) My current hooka(although i just recently started using the term hooka, where i would always say arghileh or nargileh)anyway, my current hooka is, i believe a 18 inch sultan junior hooka. Its not mine its my cuzins im borrowing it from him because mine is permanently ruined. Its full brass, and the last time i smoked out of it i thought i was going to die lol. I got sweats my heart was beating fast and i felt nautious so ya i use that junior sultan. Dont really haev a favorite brand, all i can buy is sultan,al waha and im going to try al amir and nakhla i have tried. I think sultan melon and peach are OK not great but w/e.

You really scared me there mushbut math seems to be our granddaddy here in our hookah family -no im just kidding but its really great that we have bouth younger and a little older people here(people around 40 arent old -life has just begun i hear people say)
and afrdzak you were born in kista you say (stockholms siliconwalley) anyway it was in that part of stockholm i first came in contact with hookah smoking and it happens that i go there sometime to buy coals and tobacco when im not find what i want here on the southside of town(i live near farsta)
well math i have never tried romman double apple i have only smoked their sweet melon but you have talked so well about it so i think i have to order some of it- i throw alot of my old stash a couple of days ago i think i got rid of nearly a 1.5 kilo of tobacco that has got a little dry- all my al waha and nakhla + some al fakher i had a lot of flavours but i have realized that i mostly fall back on the apple so the other stuff just getting dry-
 now after i realized that i mayby could asked if somebody wanted some of it like you use to but its to late now and thats sad since i read that some of the new guys haven tried so many brands and flavourswell if i getting rid of anything else in the future ill let you know guys
take care everybody and stay well-alen

I'm 36, living just north of Los Angeles; most of my clients are studios in Hollywood.
I have a mya blue bohemian gold, a nour brand hookah with duct tape and
a little handheld. I got into smoking hookah last year when my brother
got one last year, and wouldn't let me try it until he had, so I went
out and bought my own.

I have no favorite flavor, but smoke almost all Al Fakher brand.

I'm 22 and have smoked for over a year. I'm from a really small town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula called Houghton.
I own a crappy no name hookah with is a medium one hose with a green base.
When I smoke I tend to smoke Romman double apple or HH (hookahhookah) grape. I want to try other flavors but the selection in my hometown is quite small.

[quote name='Daleth']I'm 22 and have smoked for over a year. I'm from a really small town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula called Houghton.
I own a crappy no name hookah with is a medium one hose with a green base.
When I smoke I tend to smoke Romman double apple or HH (hookahhookah) grape. I want to try other flavors but the selection in my hometown is quite small.[/quote]

Dude,

I dont know how far you are from Dearbourn but i was there last year and couldnt turn around without hitting a hookah lounge or shop that sold hookah stuff.

I'm 28 and currently live in Madison, WI although I've lived all over (Seattle, Portland, Santa Clara, Boston, NYC and Delaware)

I have a 26" Sultan which is currently out of order, and an 18" Sultan which is tiding me over until I order my MYA.

I've smoked all kinds but lately have been smoking Romman because it's
available locally. I'm looking foward to ordering some AF...
-Matt

Im 16, and i live in san diego,ca. i have smoked hookah for about half
a year. But, i dont smoke it regularly, maybe once every two weeks..

I partialy own a hookah. (split the cost between 2 other freinds) We
got it from socialsmoke.com and its a large egyptian 3 hose. My current
favorite is Al Waha strawberry and orange. I just got a 250 gram tub of
AF apple. I socially smoke at partys and such.

I'm 21.
At the moment I primarily use my 32" 4 hose rotator. But, I've got a smaller Taqseem Stargate at my place at school.
Favorite flavor is a toss up between Grape, Strawberry, and Melon.
Al Fahker, definitely.

I bought 50 quick-pick tickets for Wednesday's Powerball,  and I WON......

$3.00 

Wednesday's Powerball was worth $20 Million,  and I won the
Powerball Number.  For those of you unfamiliar with the
game,  you get 5 numbers and a Powerball number. You can match the
5 numbers in any order,  and you can even multiply your winnings
up to 5 times with the Powerplay feature which is an extra
dollar.  I didn't play the Powerplay,  thankgod,  it
would have been an extra dollar per ticket.  I matched a lot of
doubles,  but no triples.  If you match 4 of the 5 numbers
you win $100,000.

I spent my last 50 bucks playing Wednesday's game,  so I'm going
to take my $3.00 winning ticket and play Saturday's game which is worth
$28 Million.

Who knows,  I might get lucky!!! 

Well,  I did it,  I bought 14 Powerball tickets,  and I won on the Powerball number AGAIN!!!:

$3.00 

I know the odds of winning are slim at best,  but playing the game
gives me something to look forward to each week,  and you never
know,  there always IS the chance of winning.......BIG!!! 

The next Powerball Jackpot is $34 Million!

Wish me luck