Your Story

I apologize in advance if this has already been done, just thought I'd give it a try

First, how old are you?
second, what kind of hookah do you use primarily (whether it be egyptian, modern, single hose, triple hose, height, whatever)?
Favorite flavor?
fave brand?

personally, im 18 and from nj
i hit up my recently purchased 30 in. modern style triple hosed hookah
favorite flavor in general without regard to brand is probably strawberry
and im not too sure on a favorite brand, still have to experiment more

oh yeah and im gonna try and apply to the only hookah shop around my area and smuggle me some diff brands to try

AF is DEFINITELY my favorite too, great flavors, real good smooth, tasting, great thick smoke, not-termepramental, burns pretty even and yes for the price that makes it even better!  I'd pay Romman prices for AF....
1 hookah, small 18in sultan with one hose...
favorite flavor right now is a tie between fumari watermelon and af strawberry probably but i am currently in love also with af gs esk apple and fumari white peach....and who could forget af grape and cherry...SO much love.  for my true list now though, I just HAVE to resmoke all of these with my new hole pattern ;), especially the fumari and the af grape and cherry since I learned this pattern using the af strawberry and esk apple.

[quote name='wyteboy']favorite flavor right now is a tie between fumari
watermelon and af strawberry probably but i am currently in love also
with af gs esk apple and fumari white peach....and who could forget af
grape and cherry...SO much love.  for my true list now though, I
just HAVE to resmoke all of these with my new hole pattern ;),
especially the fumari and the af grape and cherry since I learned this
pattern using the af strawberry and esk apple.[/quote]

sorry im a noob, what do these abbrieviations mean?

[QUOTE-wyteboy]
.SO much love.  for my true list now though, I just HAVE to resmoke all
of these with my new hole pattern ;), especially the fumari and the af
grape and cherry since I learned this pattern using the af strawberry
and esk apple.
[/QOUTE]
and what pattern is this?

Howdy,
From Sacramento Ca, but living in Stockton for school, and 20 years old.
And my machines of choice are a 26" Modern single hose hookah, and a 36" single hose egyptian beast with a huge chamber.
My favorite flavor of all time would have to be grape.
My brand of choice would have to be Romann, even though I normally have more Al Waha in stock because it is half the cost and still a pleasant smoke.

To answer playboy's earlier question:
Af= Al Fakher brand
gs= Al Fakher Golden variety. Supposedly a step up from the regular AF.
Esk= eskandarani , a type of apple flavor. Best I can tell its a green apple. No licorice like a 2 apple.
Check out [url="http://www.bnnimportexport.com"]www.bnnimportexport.com[/url] for all the Fakher stuff. 

Ah yes...
37 from north carolina.
So far my 1st and only hookah is a 28", 4 hose, syrian style with autoseal and a painted vase.
My favorite Ma'asells so far are Sara 2 apple, AF esk. apple, Nakhla melon and orange.
These are subject to change without notice as I smoke my way through the samples I've got piled up from trades.

Hi all
26 from Australia
2 egyptian, 4 syrian, 1 rotator, 1 modern case hookah and a small carry around. All in all i have 8 god ones and 3 that i use when i go on picnics and the beach. Oh and a box of spare parts. I am a 10 year vetran
I smoke a lot of Nakhla,  its the only decent thing we get here in australia plus it is a decent smoke. When i traveled i smoked so many ither types though.
My favourite flavour is teh traditional double apple, but i also like teh Rock Melon(cantolope) and teh orange.
Here are a few of photos of my hookas (i dont smoke these ones much) and there is also a photo of my small walk around one i picked up from lebanon.
[img]http://img250.echo.cx/img250/1733/02060518075nv.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img250.echo.cx/img250/1265/10050516180pu.jpg[/img]

Hey there playboy illguess you read my post when i was complaining about people repeting things all the time and all i can say is that it wasnt my meaning to be an asshole and dizz any newbies so you have [b]absolutely no reason to apologize[/b] the thing that made me a little bored is that some guys seems to post anything just to get more post so lets leave that behind and hope its getting better
anyway im 40 and from Stockholm Sweden
i have 1 large egyptian -1 medium syrian engineering hookah -1 small egyptian all single hose
when it comes to favorit masell -this is really hard but if i have to chose ill say
A.F -esc  Nakhla -double apple  Nakhla -esc  (im a apple guy) and i have some more A.F apples on the way so well see if i find a new favorit soon
oh by the way there is a thread called introductions where you can find more facts of many members here on the forum but sorry to say many of these guys seem to have left us so you may say its not up to date
well hope this prof that im not as grumpy as my latest post show 
and mush i see that your over 35 and you know what thats means-another member in the oldfart club  
and ill say the same as wyte if there is anything i can help any of you new guys with just pm me

I'm 25, living in Los Angeles.
I have one single hose bohemian glass hookah with mya saray stem and hose.  My friend brought me a indian hookah from India that's just sitting as decor. It's really pretty.
Favorite brand is a toss up between Al Amir and Al Fakher. 
Sweden in general is a beautiful country. I was born in Stockholm. 

yo afrdzak, where in la you live? I live in CT now for a job but in LA I live on Beveril and Pico in west l.a...
go to rama geni if you want an amazing hookah experience at a restaurant.

hey wyte i really hope your girlfriend had a good time over here- stockholm is a real nice town but i must say that the weather here usally are much nicer but the two last springs have been awful much more rain and cold than it use to be(greenhouse effect?) so ill hope she didnt think it was too cold

[QUOTE=afrdzak]
I have one single hose bohemian glass hookah with mya saray stem and hose.  My friend brought me a indian hookah from India that's just sitting as decor. It's really pretty.
yeah sweden has its beauty hope you stayed some time so you got to see the rest of the country and not only stockholm othewise your allways welcome back

Well, in a nutshell.

I'm 23, London (UK).

my shisha is a mya Acrylic base shisha. Best I've had.

Fave brand is easily Fakher.

Favourite flavour is a tie between Al Fakher Grape, and Al Fakher
Apple, although if I really had to choose I'd go for apple as it is a
flavour you'd never get  bored of, whereas grape is so rich and
strong that you may need a break after about 50 smokes or so :D

[quote name='wyteboy']yo afrdzak, where in la you live? I live in CT now for a job but in LA I live on Beveril and Pico in west l.a...
go to rama geni if you want an amazing hookah experience at a restaurant.[/quote]
Hey wyteboy, i moved up here recently in January. I live on Palms and Centinela (S Bundy), which is also W. La. Working in Santa Monica..
Where's Rama Geni? I think you mentioned it before, but I lost the address.  Know of any other ones except the crap ones in Westwood by UCLA?

[quote=alen][QUOTE=afrdzak]
yeah sweden has its beauty hope you stayed some time so you got to see the rest of the country and not only stockholm othewise your allways welcome back
[/quote]
Yeah, I moved to the states when I was about 9.  I was just there for 2-3 weeks in August.  Before that, I haven't been there for about 9 years.  A LOT has changed, especially Kista (where I used to live). I plan on going back because I still have lots of family there.

I am so jealous I can't wait to move back!!
To get to Rama Genis from santa monica, take wilshier or olympic to La Cienega, turn left, go to Melrose and turn left, Rama Geni will be on your left almost immediately.  get the phone # and call ahead of time, I think you need a reservation.
I just recommended the place to RoDent and he had rave reviews, it is OUTSTANDING hookah with GREAT food and run by a very friendly owner.

my second post here...
I'm 23 in Long beach, CA
I have a 20" two hose egyptian and my most recent addition is a 26" two hose modern with an acrylic base!! i absolutely love the lack of grommets on the base and how easily it screws in...although a departure from the more traditional.
The only brand i've found to enjoy is AL WAHA although i haven't tried Fakher yet and from hearing people talk about it i may just have to.
I'm a big fan of cappucino and stawberry.

Well I am 37 and live in Glendora California. Guess I shouldn't feel bad being one of the oldies here.
My one and only hookah was given to me by my good Morrocan friend a couple of weeks ago its about a 32 inche syrian with about a 5 foot hose.
I have been smoking for about 4 years and my favorite are AF Esk Apple and strawberry. Haven't tried grape but will for sure soon

42........living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I'm smoking out of a 14" Junior Sultan (Only cost 40 bucks and smokes great!!!)

Favorite Brand:  Romman

Favorite Flavors:  Double Apple,  Lemon,  Peach,  Strawberry