Selling Some Hookah Stuff...

Erica

I am going to be selling some of my hookah stuff...

Some of the things I can think of aff the top of my head areeeee...

Probably Three Mya Acyrlic Hookah (the purple blue colored ones)
Some never been used Mya Saray Hoses... In differnet colors
Some Used Tangier bowls (funnel and reg)
Some new Tangier bowls (funnel and reg)
Gromments
tongs
Maybe a couple mini hookahs
Cleaning kits
Tobbacco..Mostly starbuzz and tangiers I think
And probably a bunch of other stuff

Let me know if any of you are interested!

I will post pictures sometime within the next week or so...

or if you want or need anything chances are I have it.. .LOL.....

_________________________Edit 6/29____________________________

So here is a list of people that are just interested in what I have mentioned on both HF and HP

Bambino
ZeroDynamic
Nicayotte
Sznapsy
Korn Kitten $30

QT
Nicayotte
Sznapsy

Regular T Bowl
Sambooka
Korn Kitten $5 used $6.50 New

Funnel Bowl
MakcmUG
Smokemojo(md)
mrmonk7663(NEWmd)
Sznapsy

Reg Eyg bowl
nicayotte

Tobaccy
Sambooka
Mak cmUG(s)
Smokemojo(T&S)
jamesh2(t&s)
Ghostofdavid
Korn Kitten (t&s)

Grommets
Sambooka
KornKitten $.50 for 4

Mya Acyrlic
MaKcmUG
Smokemojo
reixpromo

Mya Hoses(w/o cover)
Lazria
nicayotte
mechant
Mznapsy

Green Mya w/Ball
GhostofDavid

Cleaning Kit
Korn Kitten $4 (sm&lg)

Sorry I couldn't get the pictures up last night.. I need go through my closet again...I don't gave job #2 tonight.. so I should be able to get it done then....

Also You guys need to start naming your prices! This is an auction type thing!

Ready set go!

RED FONT INDICATES THE PERSON WINNING THE AUCTION AS OF THE DATE IN THE TITLE! Edited by Erica

Any Tangiers or Starbuzz tobacco interests me smile.gif
If you are willing to part with just a blue acrylic base, I'm willing to buy. If not I may purchase a whole Mya acrylic.
What size Tangiers phunnels do you have? I'm looking for another medium.

I don't want to split up pipes.. they are going only whole.. unless there is somones that just wants a stem..

and as for price.. I was hoping that you guys would kind of like "bid" on whatever I have..

As for the size bowls.. I do believe I have them all atleast one of each... probably two of each.. if not more.. LOL...

The mini hookahs I have are a pink QT and a baby blue/silver Bambino

I also have a ice hookah from Social smoke I could part with..LOL.. it's been used twice... I perfer my myas I guess.....

OOOOHHHH And my brown/gold pipe.... it's a beaut... I dunno if I would be able to part with it... maybe if the price is right...

I was totally busy last night and didnt have time to take pics of everything but hopefully I will be able to do it tonight after 9:15(after work)

someone should Text me and remind me though!

QUOTE (Erica @ Jun 28 2007, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want to split up pipes.. they are going only whole.. unless there is somones that just wants a stem..

and as for price.. I was hoping that you guys would kind of like "bid" on whatever I have..

As for the size bowls.. I do believe I have them all atleast one of each... probably two of each.. if not more.. LOL...

The mini hookahs I have are a pink QT and a baby blue/silver Bambino

I also have a ice hookah from Social smoke I could part with..LOL.. it's been used twice... I perfer my myas I guess.....

OOOOHHHH And my brown/gold pipe.... it's a beaut... I dunno if I would be able to part with it... maybe if the price is right...

I was totally busy last night and didnt have time to take pics of everything but hopefully I will be able to do it tonight after 9:15(after work)

someone should Text me and remind me though!

how much of the tangiers and starbuzz do you have, and what flavors

hahaha I really don't know.... What I have..

I know I have a full unopened tub of Vanilla...
Some irish cream I think...
Cocomint...
Uhm.. peaches n cream (if my roommates didnt get into it)
I know in tangiers i have a 100g of F-line Cocoa
uhhh... blueberry
arpicot I think...

I have to make a list when I get home.. I have a bunch...

I'll give you $10 for a New Medium funnel bowl. Mike

Here are some pictures.... For the new med funnel.. I have to make sure I have one.... I am pretty sure I do.... But there is a good chance my roomates got into my stuff and used it..

here is some of the stuff i have when I first got it.

here are the pipes at an event I did

the ones that are circled are the ones I am willing to sell... lol...

The Brown one the is only half circled... has a differnt stem now.. it now has a mya stem... that is brown and gold.. very very very pretty...

The big pink guy.. is USED AND ABUSED... LOL.. I used that pipe like atleast twice a night for over a year...
The green guy with the ball a friend gave to me, very nice pipe...

OH BTW... I have Cases that go along with most of these pipes too.. haha Edited by Erica

Oh yea.. I also have olive wood coals.. That I didnt really care for.. LOL

OY.. I really just need to go home and take pics of all the stuff I want to get rid of... But that should hold you guys over untill I have time to do it..

QUOTE (Erica @ Jun 28 2007, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yea.. I also have olive wood coals.. That I didnt really care for.. LOL

OY.. I really just need to go home and take pics of all the stuff I want to get rid of... But that should hold you guys over untill I have time to do it..

Price for a QT or Bambino?

lol I don't know exactly what I have in the tobacco department so I wouldnt be able to throw out a price.. but for ALL the tobacco I have I would probably say somewhere around 75 bucks... I have a lot..
I think..
hahaha

sz how much would you be willing to pay for them?

So far.. no one has given me any prices... As Soon as I get someone to offer me something.. I will post it in the main thread...

This will be a lot easier once I get the pictures up tomorrow too..

hhmm.... that is a good question....

the pink used mya... isssssss like three years old.. there is a small crack in the vase.. and the ball is stuck in the valve... hahah this is the pipe i used forever and ever when I worked at the hookah bar.. and honestly... I doubt anyone will even buy it... But It's worth a shot if someone wants something cheap...

I got the BAm when they first came out... sooooo a few months maybe 5ish... and it has probably been used 15-20 times.... it has been sitting in my closet probably for the past 2-3 months

The acrylics.. I couldnt really give you a number since well they have been mismatched and some where put away some still being used... some used everyday... some used probably like 5 times....others probably close to 50+

The brown guy.... He is actually pretty old.... (the vase) but clean non the less I havent used him In ... I would say... a year or so.. I traded for a new stem on here a while back but never used it.. needless to say it was in perfect condition though... the original guy said the stem was only used like 10 times... and I never used it.

The Green guy with the ball...... was used by a friend and he gave it to me when he stopped smoking it was probably smoked out of 40ish times.... this pipe is currently at my Exs house(he doesnt use it though) he has his own collection of pipes....

The Qt is in really good condition.. even though it has probably been used...... 50+ times...

Besides the pink old mya... everything is in great condition.... everything works on it.. they all have new hoses. (I have a heep load of hoses, new and used)

The mya hoses.. are still in the original bags.. ever even been opened I think I have about 4 of them like that..

ANNND if people are willing to buy them I have probably like 25 used ones