Starbuzz White Grape

QUOTE (clickhea @ Jun 21 2007, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
probably the most amazing flavor i tasted yet... love it will probalby buy a tub of it..

what is good to mix with white grape... any ideas?

No idea what to mix with it, as I like to smoke flavors straight. You should put your review in the Starbuzz Product Reviews section. I gotta try white grape, I've tried most of their flavors but everytime I order they don't have it. Black grape isn't bad though, I enjoy it.

im not really a fan of mint mixes, but a lot of people are.
I tried my SB white grape the other day and i wasn't really impressed. much prefer AF grape.

QUOTE (Calcartman @ Jun 21 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried my SB white grape the other day and i wasn't really impressed. much prefer AF grape.

Now, I have yet to try Starbuzz (two jars on the way though...) but it seems like people praise it for its flavor and taste over anything else. Are you a Tangiers guy? It seems to me that those who like Tangiers tend to dislike the really sweet flavors, and especially the washed stuff. I'm totally theorizing here because I have yet to try either tobacco, especially tangiers since I'm a noob sad.gif and don't think I'd enjoy it at this early stage.

I'm not an all out tangiers guy by any means. I usually prefer sweet flavors, but my white grape kinda dissapointed me. It was sweet, but it wasn't flavorfull. It was kinda like sugary smoke, but not particularly grapey.
My girlfriend put it best:
I tasted flavor, but not the flavor of any fruit i recognize. It was just flavor.
We smoked my Fusion guava the day before, and my starbuzz blueberry the day after, and those are distinct, sweet, and delicious.

QUOTE (insidius @ Jun 22 2007, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (clickhea @ Jun 21 2007, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
probably the most amazing flavor i tasted yet... love it will probalby buy a tub of it..

Told ya smile.gif

Calcartman:

Which AF Grape? The Golden Seal Grape, or...?

Nope, just basic AF Grape, ive never tried a golden seal.

I too love the AF Grape, I would love to try the Starbuzz though and compare. I just can't shell out that much cash now when all I want is a sample :-(

duno, i really enjoyed it the first time around, i actually enjoyed it so much i smoked 2 bowls of it in a row..

and now i dont know, its just not as good.. still taste the same but doesnt apeal to me as much very weird.

QUOTE (talksrealfast @ Jun 22 2007, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Calcartman @ Jun 21 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, I have yet to try Starbuzz (two jars on the way though...) but it seems like people praise it for its flavor and taste over anything else. Are you a Tangiers guy? It seems to me that those who like Tangiers tend to dislike the really sweet flavors, and especially the washed stuff. I'm totally theorizing here because I have yet to try either tobacco, especially tangiers since I'm a noob sad.gif and don't think I'd enjoy it at this early stage.

Haha.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day!