Cafe Hookah
135 South Chauncey Ave., West Lafayette 47906

Khoury's Restaurant, Bar, Grill and Market
1850 E. Broad Ripple Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220 317-251-8610

Good luck...buy a hookah and set up your own "lounge"

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jun 13 2007, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Khoury's Restaurant, Bar, Grill and Market
1850 E. Broad Ripple Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220 317-251-8610

yea...this is the one i have been to...its like a 20-25min drive for me but its well worth it...ive only been once because after that time i decided to buy my own hookah...they have good food and the hookahs were flawless as far as i remember....

i know they sell alot of hookah tobacco, accessories, etc. but im not sure at what they got....i havent been there since then and i didnt look really hard at the time cuz i didnt have my own so there was no need for shisha...but i know i will probably go sometime soon as i am tired of paying for shipping...ill let you know...

also...i thought someone told me there was another one in the broadripple area...not sure but thats what i heard...may not be at that site because it is new...

I have been to Khoury's in broadripple a few times. It's pretty nice. It is nothing amazing but they do have a decent selection of flavors. Cafe Hookah is pretty far from Indianapolis, it's on Purdue University's Campus. I'm not a big fan of the place because the owner seemed a little stuck up.

I have heard there is a new hookah bar that just opened around the broad ripple area but I haven't been there yet.

There is actually a new hookah bar at Souther Ave. and East St. Its just south of the "wall" if someone is familiar with slang in this area. Its actually alright, its $10 a hookah and then $5 for every change of flavor from that. The only bad thing is that he only stocks sinbad shisha... but he does have alot of flavors.

Also the other bar in Broad Ripple is called The Egyptian and its alright. Not sure on what they serve (only been there once) but there is a $5 minimum per person. Also its really loud in there which ruins anytype of cross-table socializing.

QUOTE (Jaysus @ Jun 14 2007, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is actually a new hookah bar at Souther Ave. and East St. Its just south of the "wall" if someone is familiar with slang in this area. Its actually alright, its $10 a hookah and then $5 for every change of flavor from that. The only bad thing is that he only stocks sinbad shisha... but he does have alot of flavors.

Also the other bar in Broad Ripple is called The Egyptian and its alright. Not sure on what they serve (only been there once) but there is a $5 minimum per person. Also its really loud in there which ruins anytype of cross-table socializing.

Hey

I was wondering if you new the name of the place at Souther and East.