Welcome to Hookah Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hookah Juice

2 posts in this topic

Posted

We got 6 samples of HookahJuice base stuff from Hookah-Life, so my group tried out today:

Hookah Juice Cheesecake:

Setup: Mya Bohemian 2 Hose
Tangiers Funnel Bowl + Glass Mod
Smileys Raspberry Shisha, 4 Japanese Easy Lights
Cheesecake Hookah Juice + Water In Base

Smell: The juice itself smelled almost like cheesecake ice cream (coldstone?), and once added to the water when you pulled through we tasted a vague sweetness.

Once the tobacco was on, we tasted the Raspberry very lightly but the cheesecake kinda overpowered it, and not in a great way.

We have to try the other flavors, but at the moment our group consenus (5 of us) was that we wouldn't pay for it.

We tried a second bowl of Al Waha Cappucino, and it was a little better, it covered up a little bit of the bitter coffee taste, but it still wasn't something we'd pay much for. Pretty strong flavoring for being such a small little tube!

Posted

Smileys Sexy Anis Apple W/ Hookah Juice Caramel: (hookahjuice suggest caramel apple as a good mix)

Setup: Mya Bohemian Two Hose, Medium Tangiers Funnel W/ Glass Mod, Water + Caramel Hookah Juice, Smileys Sexy Anis Apple Shisha, 4 Japanese EasyLights.

Smell (juice): In the little tube it smelled a hint of caramel, but once we poured it into the base it smelled like caramel syrup. I wanted to drink it (though i dont know if hookahjuice is edible).

Pulling on the hose before the bowl was in place, you got a definite hint of caramel flavor.

Flavor: With the apple it was a pretty good mix, but as was our experience with smileys being flavorless, it almost overpowered it. Still a very good flavor.

Overall: I was more impressed than I had been with the cheesecake, though i dont know that i would actually pay for it to keep for myself. For a hookah bar or big groups smoking (parties, etc) it wouldn't be bad. I hope the other flavors are more like this, less like cheesecake.

9/10

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0