can’t logon from home!

OK so forever at work, the network blocked all forum and chat sites, but now tey reopened them so I have been able to get on here from work (where I am right now), but now ever since I have logged on here during the day, I have not been able to login from home! and it's getting really annoying!  I always logout from here when I signoff at work, but I have not been able to sign in from my home computer...anyone know why or have any suggestions?  who to contact? thanks!

Sure, have you deleted your cookies lately at home? Delete your cookies and offline content/temp. files.
Have you changed your security settings lately?
Have you updated any security programs like Norton or Mc.Afee? Or Windows updates?

didn't delete Cookies.....wouldn't deleting the cookies make it harder for me to sign on from home?
Didn't change security setting...
Update Norton every day and did a windows update a couple days ago, but that was AFTER i startd having the problems and the comp did it no its own....

Depends...
I delete my cookies every day or so, never have much problem. I have noticed somthign odd. Some times when i go to log on, when i get to the log on screen and scroll down the left and find It already says mushrat.  so it SOMETIMES remembers me without the log on. I think some of the problems I had before was from logging in when I was already logged in.....maybe. Sometimes when I just couldn't get logged in I deleted cookies and next attempt worked fine.  Hey, its the ghost in the machine man.

hmmm when I go home tongiht I'll delete cookies and see if it helps...
mush any clue when the USPS said the pkg would arrive? just so I know when to look out?
Thanks again!  Oh also, said I was taking a break til Wed, not happening :)  Math, assuming your pkg tried to be delivered today, I wil be picking it up tomorrow and using my friend's balcony on Saturday to try the 3 Romman flavors...:)

Well, wouldn't be suprised if it was there friday or sat. Its in a video tape mailer so it should fit even into a smaller mail box. Those 50g boxs fit perfectly into the usps video mailer.

Hey wyteboy, I used to have that issue. Try this:
1. delete cookies
2. Tools, Internet Options, Privacy. Undre "web sites" hit "edit."
3. Type in [url="http://www.hookahforum.com"]www.hookahforum.com[/url] (without quotes) and click on "add."
4. Close out EI window and try it all again. I'm running 98SE, but it works the same on 2000 professional too. Maybe it will work on what you have. I very rarely have problems anymore with logging in.
MR Bubble 

Thanks guys!

1) Mush if that is the case and I get it Friday, I may just have to hit those also Saturday, yikes!  :)
2) Thanks Mr Bubble, I will try those when I get home!  What is EI? Do I have to close all the internet stuff and restart? I have XP...

restart the system too or no?

i figured keepign cookies would make it easier for me to login, I thought they ar supposed to like "remember" you kind of? God i'm computer illiterate...thanks for the help guys! i'll be off work at 2am and go home and see if this helps. thanks!

I don't really understand it myself sometimes. I guess if you have an unsuccessful login or something changes on the site, it creates a cookie for that. Then your system reverts to it. I guess kinda like the anti-cookie cookie. So by flushing the cookies you are starting over again from scratch AND by typing in the address you want to receive cookies from, you are basically programming your machine to let you login to it. I may be all wrong, but it's the way I simplify things for my mind. It gets dark in there you know.
MR Bubble