Hello All!

Greetings everyone from Memphis, TN!!

Well, I was just introduced to the Hookah at Farrah's in Gainsville, FL about 3 weeks ago and I have been hooked ever since... I am 39 and married... Work in IT and study Aikido in my spare time...

I do not have my own Hookah yet, but it is not too far out before I get one... Looking at the Mya Vortex from Hookah-Shisha as my first...

QUOTE (Uncle G~Dogg @ Jun 4 2007, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings everyone from Memphis, TN!!

Well, I was just introduced to the Hookah at Farrah's in Gainsville, FL about 3 weeks ago and I have been hooked ever since... I am 39 and married... Work in IT and study Aikido in my spare time...

I do not have my own Hookah yet, but it is not too far out before I get one... Looking at the Mya Vortex from Hookah-Shisha as my first...

Welcome to the forum

I am about to get a vortex also, ive heard good things and plus its a mya and its damn sexy.

Oh yeah, and i think its funny that out of the introductions page a girl introduces herself and gets replies but no1 replies on this one haha

Welcome to the forum! I have been training in Bujinkan but have not been back in a while because of health reasons. Of course, those health reasons haven't stopped me from smoking. smile.gif

Welcome to the forum!