Using Fruit's As Bowls

Jamal

Hey, I'm new here, but this topic get me to register, I thought it was so interesting. I've been smoking a lot of hookah lately and experimenting with the house piece a lot. Luckily, I also just moved to South Florida and we have a farmer's market down the street with a ton of fresh tropical fruits for cheap. We already have a bag full of carambolas (star fruit) and some fresh oranges and I have Nakhla mint and orange, so I'll try it out with a few different things, take pics and post back. smile.gif

Hmm... coconuts are $.25 apiece, I wonder if I could rig one of those up to smoke with... wink.gif Edited by Graindog

QUOTE (Graindog @ Jan 26 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I'm new here, but this topic get me to register, I thought it was so interesting. I've been smoking a lot of hookah lately and experimenting with the house piece a lot. Luckily, I also just moved to South Florida and we have a farmer's market down the street with a ton of fresh tropical fruits for cheap. We already have a bag full of carambolas (star fruit) and some fresh oranges and I have Nakhla mint and orange, so I'll try it out with a few different things, take pics and post back. smile.gif

Hmm... coconuts are $.25 apiece, I wonder if I could rig one of those up to smoke with... wink.gif

hey let me know how the star fruit works out cuz i bet that be good. Coconut?... could be a good one for a tropical mix (let me know about that one too)

• 3 years later...