Smoke Tricks Besides Rings?

I can't even do smoke rings, I used to be able to, but now every time I try the smoke comes out my nose.

QUOTE (kbCorruption @ Jan 23 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't even do smoke rings, I used to be able to, but now every time I try the smoke comes out my nose.

I always teach people to blow O's smile.gif

- Make an O Face
- SLOWLY exhale (as slow as you can)
- Make your tongue like a wall and put the end of it on the bottom of your mouth..and push the smoke out.

That's what I do anyways, and a few other random ways heh.

I've blown a smoke ring that turned horizontal and just layed there for a good 30 seconds, I got 5 other rings through it before it dissipated.

QUOTE (sambookamax @ May 24 2007, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though it is just a ring, a cool trick my girlfriend and I do, is that I will blow a ring across the room to her, and she inhales it when it reaches her, and ohhh yeah it is sexy as hell! smile.gif

Cheers!

Wow, that really turns me on. I hope one day I can get a female companion to do that with me. It's really not all that sexual, but yet, it is. "Suck my smoke woman!!"

hmmm im surprised no one has said it yet.
but does anyone else know how to make hearts?
i've done it maybe twice...ever.
you blow a good solid smoke ring and snap your fingers right below it (i used to think it was above, but its below!). make sure to snap your fingers at the bottom center of the ring, just below it. this will pull the air above the area you snapped downward, making a heart.
definitely never works outside ha

QUOTE (engineonmute @ Jan 23 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm im surprised no one has said it yet.
but does anyone else know how to make hearts?
i've done it maybe twice...ever.
you blow a good solid smoke ring and snap your fingers right below it (i used to think it was above, but its below!). make sure to snap your fingers at the bottom center of the ring, just below it. this will pull the air above the area you snapped downward, making a heart.
definitely never works outside ha

Only seen it done once, I completely forgot about that trick haha. I never make a good heart it always looks messed up when I snap my fingers :X

I had TONS of fun this summer, sitting on my porch (2nd floor) and blowing smoke bubbles. I live on a hill so usually the wind would carry them down the street and we'd watch how far they would go. I get either the cardboard center of a paper towel thing (they get soggy though and will stop working well) or, more recently, the metal tube from the Rock Band drum set, that doesn't get soggy! What you do is get a bowl, put in some soap (I use dish soap, makes the bubbles nice and thick) and add some water, stir it a bit. Stick one side of the tube into the soap, while you take a pull on your hookah, and then blow the smoke through the tube into the bubble.

When I am inside, it's tons of fun to see how big of a bubble you can make, I've made one the size of a basketball before, I got like 4 exhales into that thing, it was MASSIVE. Anyways, that's probably one of the most fun things aside from rings that I've done with my Hookah. Give it a shot some time.

-Z

Rings
Rings through Rings
Blow one ring into another ring to make it bigger (if you hit it just right)
Double Rings
Triple Rings if you make your mouth really wide
Smoke Hearts
Smoke Bubbles
Cheerios (make a tiny O with your mouth and poke your cheek with your finger. You should get 30 or 40 tiny rings in one hit.)
French Inhale/Waterfall
Atomic Bomb Cloud (exhale some smoke straight out and inhale it all back in)
NHT Line (like the Mushroom, but you plug one nostril and inhale the whole cloud in through the other nostril)

That's all I can think of off of the top of my head.

dude smoke bubbles are amazing.

one of my facorites is blowing a ring, waiting for it to turn and be flat with the floor and then blowing a normal ring to create a helix type deal. its really cool when done right.

Edit: no embed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3LNzCWBrNE

This chick in nuts. I actually wanna know what hookah she's tugging on / coals etc..she gets monster smoke.

The "bottle trick" is fun for parties...

Cut the bottom off a smaller water bottle (large ones don't work as well) as even as possible.

Small bowl of water w/ a little bit of DISH soap (not dish washer)

Place water bottle into the water / soap mix

Blow smoke into the bitch, and rip it off (like in the vid).

Fun times.

Besides this, I always tell girls at parties / hookah bars "its really 'cool' or somewhat cold and tasty if someone blows into you mouth."
Blow into mouth
Proceed to make out.

HAHAHA Edited by redjako

One more:

Some dumb gal at a party with a nice Mya just wants CO posioning: Squats on the floor, head down to the chest as far as possible

Inhales / exhales (no breathing of "air" in between, just hookah tugs) two pulls as hard / long as possible, still looking down on the floor
After the second exhale, inhales one more giant tug while slowwwwly standing up, still looking at the floor.

When she reaches full height she looks up and exhales.

LIGHT headed ftl lol

QUOTE (TheLazyRussian @ Jan 23 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rings
Rings through Rings
Blow one ring into another ring to make it bigger (if you hit it just right)
Double Rings
Triple Rings if you make your mouth really wide
Smoke Hearts
Smoke Bubbles
Cheerios (make a tiny O with your mouth and poke your cheek with your finger. You should get 30 or 40 tiny rings in one hit.)
French Inhale/Waterfall
Atomic Bomb Cloud (exhale some smoke straight out and inhale it all back in)
NHT Line (like the Mushroom, but you plug one nostril and inhale the whole cloud in through the other nostril)

That's all I can think of off of the top of my head.

when you do your double rings, make your mouth really small and you can do double cheerios.

I'd imagine I'm doing something wrong but when I attempt smoke rings I can get some small ones, nothing great, but if I try for more than 15 mins or so I get a headache and my ears kind of pop.

So I just use a paper towel roll and be lame sad.gif

• 2 years later...