Smoke Tricks Besides Rings?

Hey everybody,

I'm brand new onto this forum, but i've been smoking hookah for about a year now. I just turned 18 so it's really tight that I can finally go to hookah bars and stuff.

But anyways I posted this because I've been smoking for a while, and I can blow rings, rings through rings, and do reverse waterfalls/ french inhales, but I want to know about any other smoke tricks that people can do. I heard that people can blow hearts, but i don't know how and i've never seen it done.

Peace,

Dylan

QUOTE (DylanM @ May 23 2007, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everybody,

I'm brand new onto this forum, but i've been smoking hookah for about a year now. I just turned 18 so it's really tight that I can finally go to hookah bars and stuff.

But anyways I posted this because I've been smoking for a while, and I can blow rings, rings through rings, and do reverse waterfalls/ french inhales, but I want to know about any other smoke tricks that people can do. I heard that people can blow hearts, but i don't know how and i've never seen it done.

Peace,

Dylan

Welcome Man! sad.gif i still cant do rings but maybe its cuz im outside whenever i try 2 do it hahaha.

I can't do rings outside either, i don't think it's possible. For me, half the fun is the buzz and the other half is doing smoke tricks, I really want to know what other tricks people can do!

I was gonna mention the double smoke rings, using the finger, as though you are saying "shhhhhh"

Even though it is just a ring, a cool trick my girlfriend and I do, is that I will blow a ring across the room to her, and she inhales it when it reaches her, and ohhh yeah it is sexy as hell! smile.gif

Cheers!

QUOTE (sambookamax @ May 24 2007, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was gonna mention the double smoke rings, using the finger, as though you are saying "shhhhhh"

Even though it is just a ring, a cool trick my girlfriend and I do, is that I will blow a ring across the room to her, and she inhales it when it reaches her, and ohhh yeah it is sexy as hell! smile.gif

Cheers!

Blow one around lil' Samboo and let her get it smile.gif

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ May 24 2007, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sambookamax @ May 24 2007, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers!

now that is a cool trick, ROFL

QUOTE (sambookamax @ May 24 2007, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ May 24 2007, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha!!! You ALWAYS crack me up Scalliwag!

... but I don't know if I can blow a ring THAT big!? LOL!! tongue.gif

Maybe her and Lil Samboo can put their heads together and come up with something smile.gif ARRRR!!!

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ May 24 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe her and Lil Samboo can put their heads together and come up with something smile.gif ARRRR!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! U crack me up, if I am ever in your neighborhood, I am gonna drop by and drink some shiner bock with ya!

Cheers!

QUOTE (sambookamax @ May 24 2007, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ May 24 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHAHAHA! U crack me up, if I am ever in your neighborhood, I am gonna drop by and drink some shiner bock with ya!

Cheers!

Great idea.... but I ain't catching no smoke rings!!!!! HA!!!!!! oops, I mean ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
Still my favorite, yet childish is "The Hindenburg"

Blow up a balloon with smoke until it's full and let it loose. Smoke flies everywhere. Plus my dogs love chasing it so that's an added entertainment.

a good trick is after you have taken a good inhale of smoke, you let a little out but then quickly inhale it back in. if you dont get what i mean, let me know and ill try to explain it a little more.

another one that looks cool is a bit like what sambookamax said, but you inhale your own hoop rather than someone else inhaling it. when you do it though, try and inhale it from the edge of the hoop, and the hoop will slowly be sucked into your mouth which looks really cool!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Sep 12 2008, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still my favorite, yet childish is "The Hindenburg"

Blow up a balloon with smoke until it's full and let it loose. Smoke flies everywhere. Plus my dogs love chasing it so that's an added entertainment.

Haha, that actually sounds pretty amusing. I may have to give that a shot tonight.

The only trick I know of (aside from rings) is smoke bubbles. Using one of those toilet paper/paper towel cardboard rolls, dip the end in some bubble soap, and blow smoke into the tube. Fun follows smile.gif

I'm gonna have to try out some of these other tricks you all have mentioned. Always looking for a way to add some more excitement to hookah sessions biggrin.gif

• 4 months later...
QUOTE (ElijahSing @ Jan 23 2009, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just learned how to do this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65bQypLJrs8

Ya my friends and I just call that the balloon heh. When I do it I usually put my chin to my chest and look straight down..slowly let the smoke roll out of my mouth and right when it comes out you inhale.. it looks like a smoke balloon if you do it right biggrin.gif