My Entire Hookah Collection Is Up For Sale

ioannisds

Ok guys and gals, I'm going to be out of town for a few days here, so if you PM me about these hookahs, please be patient and I'll reply as soon as I get a chance. I will probably also post a Mya I have for sale when I return. Yashman19 has dibs on it, but it seems like he's lost interest as I haven't heard anything from him in a couple of weeks. Have a good one...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to mention that I finally got a chance to open the box ioannisds sent me, and I was extremely happy with what I got. The Hookah is so cute, and exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much! And the bonus cover sheets were a great addition. All in all, I'd definitely recommend buying from him!

Just to let everyone know.. That Hookah from Qatar probably smokes like a badass. I have A STEM very similar to that one and in the couple chances I got to use it, it was pure Hookah Ecstacy. I purchased it at a little Turkish Grocery while I was in Chicago. I may put the stem itself up for trade now that I see people showing interest in one of that fashion. It is a 3 hose, but it has check valves so you can use it as a 1 hose without any stoppers.

The whole setup on that one is gorgeous though ioannisds, that's a special piece.

I'll probably be interested in that Mya when you get back Ioannisds. Can't wait to see it! Edited by SmokeMojo

I can help you out a bit further, that hookah from Qatar is a Ager Hookah. There pretty damn nice, I have one myself. Although I will say(and I could be completly off here) I think $120 is a bit high... The one I have has a marble ball in the middle of the stem and came with a crystal base and I only shelled out $110 for it... Edited by Victim026

Damn that is one fine lookin Hookah! I've been meanin to get a new one and i've had my eye on a MYA but this certainly makes me think more than twice. That is such a gorgeous piece of hookah-art! I am going to have to put some serious thought into this. Edited by pyro55

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Jun 23 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey dudes, I'm back (well, almost). I'll drop the price of the one from Qatar to $110 shipped if it makes y'all happy.

Gah. I shouldn't have spent so much on tobacco and bowls and such last week. I LOVE that hookah.

Ok, that nice one from Qatar has sold to wuonice. Green one is still available, and I should be putting up my last one (a Mya) in the next few days.

So any clues as to what kinda mya we should be expecting? I'm getting ready to order a few hookahs this week and will hold off depending on what your throwing up....

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 25 2007, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GNARRRRRR!

Ship that Green bad boy in it's bag to the UK and you gotta sale!

JD

Let me look into it JD. I'd be more than willing to send it out to a Brit if shipping is not prohibitively expensive. I'll let you know what I come up with.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Jun 25 2007, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So any clues as to what kinda mya we should be expecting? I'm getting ready to order a few hookahs this week and will hold off depending on what your throwing up....

Sure, I'll just throw it out there. It is this one here, complete with case:

http://www.myasaray.com/store/item.asp?ITE...EPARTMENT_ID=42

I've only used it a couple of times, as I got it more for travelling than anything else. Only difference is I broke the original bowl the first day I got it, and have replaced it with a red Social Smoke bowl to match the base. I'm asking $85 shipped for it. I know that seems kinda high, when you could get a new one for about $5 more, but Mya Saray charges a flat rate of $25 to ship, so I actually paid around $100 total for it from them. It's been costing me around $18 to ship out the bigger hookahs, so you can do the math. If anyone needs pics or anything, let me know.

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Jul 8 2007, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got anymore stuff?

Nope, just the green one on the last page. I was going to give it to my brother, but he just bought a two-hoser, so I am stuck with it, it would appear. Mya should be sold on Tuesday, but if for some reason it's not, I'll make it available again.

Ok, Mya has been sold to pbpredator. Thanks to you all for buying my stuff. The green monster is still up for grabs, so make me an offer (but be reasonable) if you are interested. Otherwise, ciao!

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Jul 10 2007, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, Mya has been sold to pbpredator. Thanks to you all for buying my stuff. The green monster is still up for grabs, so make me an offer (but be reasonable) if you are interested. Otherwise, ciao!

aww i feel bad now lol like i made it faster for you leaving lol sad.gif

QUOTE (ioannisds @ May 31 2007, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a couple more left folks. Here's my barely-used (I have no friends) Social Smoke double-hose Egyptian:

I bought matching green Mya hoses for this, and a matching green Mya bowl. I like green. And so do you. $75 shipped.

EDIT: I forgot to say it comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too. It comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too.

EDIT PART DEUX: Ok, $70 shipped then. Freebies... Think of the freebies... biggrin.gif

Is this the green monster your talking about?

QUOTE (olooko @ Jul 13 2007, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ioannisds @ May 31 2007, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a couple more left folks. Here's my barely-used (I have no friends) Social Smoke double-hose Egyptian:

I bought matching green Mya hoses for this, and a matching green Mya bowl. I like green. And so do you. $75 shipped.

EDIT: I forgot to say it comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too. It comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too.

EDIT PART DEUX: Ok, $70 shipped then. Freebies... Think of the freebies... biggrin.gif

Is this the green monster your talking about?

Yup. Somebody please give him a good home.