My Entire Hookah Collection Is Up For Sale

ioannisds

As some of you have read in the General Discussion Forum, I am giving up hookah and selling off my entire collection in this thread. Here's how it's gonna work:

1) I will be listing one hookah at a time. When that one is sold, another will be posted. I don't want to be overwhelmed with a bunch of stuff to ship out. Please don't ask me what I have. Rest assured I have at least a couple of nice machines. If you are like me, you like surprises biggrin.gif. There will be freebies included with each order too. Could be a box of After Nine, could be a grommet. You'll just have to wait and see.

2) I would like Paypal for payment.

3) No overseas orders (I'm so sorry JD).

Everything I own is in spectacular shape, with exceptions noted in each description. I was a very light hookah smoker (couple of times a week), and my hookahs reflect this. Also, please be patient with your order. This is not Social Smoke or Hookah Company. Once I receive payment, your hookah will be on its way within a few days at most. I've got to dig up packing material and the like. Just don't expect same day shipping from a guy who has a wife, a daughter, and 30 piano students to teach in his schedule. Please PM me with any questions you might have.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe too bad you don't do oversea because i'm willing to buy your stuff but if you change your mind just PM me. And i live very far in the East hehe south east asia, Brunei Darussalam to be excact. Anyway have a nice day. You will surely be miss here in the forum.

First up is a freebie I got with an order awhile back from the notorious Pimp Your Hookah. It is a small (11") light-up hookah that I have never used:

The small acrylic piece in the middle is what lights up, as can be seen in the second pic. It has a solid light and strobe effect too. As I said above, I have never smoked out of this, and all that is missing is the cardboard box it came in with a picture of some dude riding a camel. I don't know how she smokes, but she is pretty cute.

SOLD TO TWANG

QUOTE (ioannisds @ May 22 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First up is a freebie I got with an order awhile back from the notorious Pimp Your Hookah. It is a small (11") light-up hookah that I have never used:

The small acrylic piece in the middle is what lights up, as can be seen in the second pic. It has a solid light and strobe effect too. As I said above, I have never smoked out of this, and all that is missing is the cardboard box it came in with a picture of some dude riding a camel. I don't know how she smokes, but she is pretty cute. Asking $10 shipped.

Ill take it. PM me your paypal address. Thanks.

Sorry to see you go Ioan, but I would most definitely do the same if I was in your situation. But since I'm not, remember I'm only like 10 minutes away from you, and I'd be very interested in picking up a good chunk of your collection. Probably a pipe or two, but I'm really looking for more tobacco. If you want to get in contact with me to discuss things, You'll be able to save a ton on not having to ship anything out. smile.gif

Yashman19 is my AIM, and you can PM of course.

Hey, maybe if you get an itching to smoke again in the future, we could get together. I don't want to be the reason you get back into smoking, but it might be nice to do it perhaps once every few months ya know? happy.gif

Anywoo, it'll be sad without you here. You've been here for days sad.gif

Ok, next up is a hookah that needs no introduction. It's Smiley's $15 bargain from a few months ago, in super-desireable WHITE:

Just read the reviews. It quickly became my (and many other people's) favorite little machine.

SOLD TO KORNKITTEN42

Next up is a Social Smoke Junior Modern with a case. It is a great travel hookah. I have used it twice, I think. I upgraded to a washable Mya hose when I bought it:

I am a little sad to see this one go having enjoyed it so little.

SOLD TO MGCSINC

Ok, putting this next one up for sale makes me a sad panda:

My Social Smoke 32" single hose Egyptian. My favorite hookah. It owns every other hookah I have ever smoked. A retarded gorilla could set it up and get it to smoke well. Comes with a nice Mya hose, and one of those cool new Social Smoke bowls they started making. The glass has a few bubbles/imperfections in it, but I never cared. Please wait as I wipe the tears off of my keyboard...

SOLD TO BLUEBERRY

QUOTE (wuonice @ May 26 2007, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
would you pm me a larger picture possibly? i looked on socialsmokes website to see a better view of it but couldn't find it. thanks

Sure, just give me a few minutes here.

EDIT: Ok, sent.

QUOTE (Calcartman @ May 30 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if nobody else has taken it by friday, or if you wanna hold it for me till then, thats when i get my paycheck.

Sorry mang. Looks like blueberry snagged this one. More to come though...

Just a couple more left folks. Here's my barely-used (I have no friends) Social Smoke double-hose Egyptian:

I bought matching green Mya hoses for this, and a matching green Mya bowl. I like green. And so do you. $75 shipped.

EDIT: I forgot to say it comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too. It comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too.

EDIT PART DEUX: Ok, $70 shipped then. Freebies... Think of the freebies... biggrin.gif

I would just like to tell everyone that I received my package from ioannisds today. Everything was perfectly wrapped and intact. He is definitely an A++ seller and I would do business with him again if he was not leaving. Very friendly, answered all my questions, and fast shipping. What more could you ask for?

One last bump. If this doesn't sell in a few days, it's going to my brother.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ May 31 2007, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a couple more left folks. Here's my barely-used (I have no friends) Social Smoke double-hose Egyptian:

I bought matching green Mya hoses for this, and a matching green Mya bowl. I like green. And so do you. $75 shipped.

EDIT: I forgot to say it comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too. It comes with a padded duffle-style hookah case too.

EDIT PART DEUX: Ok, $70 shipped then. Freebies... Think of the freebies... biggrin.gif

Alrighty then... Next is probably my most specialest hookah evar. We had some friends who went to visit their family in Qatar, and I asked them to bring me back a super-nice hookah. And they did. As far as I know, the stem is solid brass. It breaks down into pieces, and has some very nice engraving as can be seen in the pics below. The glass is very pretty, and it comes with a Mya-style hose (I'm not sure if it is washable, I never took the chance). Smokes beautifully. Stands at about 28" tall. It also comes with a luggage-style hard case, though it doesn't have any dividers or anything like that in it. I just wrapped it in a soft towel for transport in the case so it didn't flop around. Links to pics:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/539/img0102rj9.jpg

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4175/img0103fa0.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8836/img0104fr8.jpg

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/425/img0105mw3.jpg

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9475/img0106nm3.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8145/img0107ia7.jpg

This has been a very special machine to own, and to be frank, cost me an arm and a leg.

SOLD TO WUONICE