$120 To Spend

Alright, I have just a tad over $120 dollars to spend. I really a hookah to call my own. What are good easy to use hookahs around $120, keeping in mind I have none of the other stuff to go with it. I was looking at the Mya Saray Bohemian 22" and a Junior 17". I really want a good hookah that will last me a while because I won't be getting another until I move out.

Which one would you reccomend? The Mya Bohemian, Junior, or different medium single hose hookah? Edited by Interpol

If the junior is cheaper go for that and stock all the shisha and coal for the rest of your money but if you want a nice looking hookah got for the bohemian. Peace dude keep smoking shisha smile.gif

Interpol,

The Mya hookahs are extremely durable, elegant, and smoke unbelievably well. The only downside is they are a pricey luxury to have. In my personal opinion, if you have $120 to spend, I would recommend a khalil Mamoun 28" single hose hookah. They aren't as luxurious as the Myas but their durability and smoke quality is among the best! The KM will cost you about $70 so you'll have another $50 to stock up on tobacco and charcoal, and any other accessories you might be interested in.

The Khalil Mamoun you can find at hookahcompany.com.

If you're interested we (www.hookah-life.com) will be receiving a line of Mya Sarays in the next few days, including a Mya Acrylic that will be around $70. (We also offer hookah forum members a 15% discount on all their orders, just use coupon code "hookahfrm1" at checkout)

Check it out: http://www.myasaray.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=859&DEPARTMENT_ID=46

*I believe Hookah Company also offers a discount to forum members. Search their thread for more information*

Hope this helps, good luck in your search! smile.gif Edited by hookahlife

MYA acrylic... relatively cheap, really sturdy, I dropped mine from a height of about 5 feet...

It was propped up against a cabinet door which I then opened... stupid brother...

No damage. Plus, there's just something more satisfying about the draw from an acrylic...