Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VR-4Play

New Member Here

Hey guys, been roaming around here for a few weeks and figured it couldn't hurt to register. I just recently got into this...bought a 4 hose Pharaoh hookah and a ton of coals/shisha/etc. I was hooked after the first bowl of Al Fakher double apple w/ a pinch of mint. So much smoother than cigars...so much more of a social enviornment.

Just a little about me, I'm a computer engineering major...big into about anything that can go fast or kill you.

Hint: Cars and Guns wink.gif

I'm sure you'll see me around plenty...I have a horrible time getting myself away from a good forum.

As a fellow gun nut, I welcome you!

I can't afford nice cars.

Welcome!

hmm guns and cars.. very cool! Next year a friend and I are going to buy a 1957 Mercedes 190 SL roadster and restore it and drop a V12 in it from a rolled over 1995 SL600

hopefully end up with something like this..