Anyone In Cincinnati, Ohio Or Northern Ky!

QUOTE (MalibuLx3 @ Apr 29 2007, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a little further down, I'm in Lexington here at UK. Where about are you in Northern Kentucky?

I am in Highland Heights! I am across from NKU!!
we meet at the BW3 right up the street on Wed! Iwill be in lex. this friday may 4th !! For my Bachlor party and our "Tour of Sleaze!!!! we will be spending a lot of time at cowboys!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
i'm sort of from cincinnati; my family lives here. i go to school in tallahassee (fsu!! go noles!) and am on winter break in cincy. i discovered shisha in tallahassee and so i don't know of any shisha cafes up here... i have searched online and the best i have found is a place called mejana which supposedly only has 6 flavors and is more of a restaraunt than a shisha lounge... can you guys help me out? where is the best place to hang out and smoke? smile.gif (should i maybe be creating a new topic for this...?)

Gypsy Cafe and its on Calhoun Street, right across the street from UC. They have Al Fakher, and its 10 bucks for a bowl, most the time there nice on coals (quick lights). Not a bad place though, theres a front room, back room, and a downstairs area.

Yo I'm from Northern Kentucky um Kenton county. FYI another place just started selling hookahs. If your going on North on 471 and you take the Reading Rd exit and on right side there is a small cell phone shop connected to a convenient store. The cell phone shop cells hookas and shisha, just tell em Hector sent ya and he'll hook you up with a good discount on hookas if your looking for a new one.

• 1 year later...