Big Effing Home Made Hookah

KillZedKill

My friends and I were digging in someones basement and found some giant water jugs, and decided to try to make a hookah out of one of them. We used existing parts of a home made hookah, which consist of, a drain plug, vinyl tubing, and brass pipes from a local hobby shop. This thing was so easy to drag from, and hit so heavy it only took a few hits to get a nice buzz from nahkla mint shisha!

and that little blue vase in the back ground, is just that. I found it in Ross that day, and was going to turn it into a hookah, it was odd buying it dressed the way I dress, the cashier would of thought i was some stoner if it wasnt someone I knew, lol. Edited by KillZedKill

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ Apr 18 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose you "liberated" them for the greater good? wink.gif

Hah, pretty much, I also got an ancient macintosh computer that i've yet to mess with. It looks like something from Transformers, lol.

This is my first homeade hookah, I had a 50 ft. garden hose on it and we could smoke it from the bottom of the driveway..lol, easy to pull as well. The smaller one is my friends.

very cool, we managed to turn the tip of a laser pen into a carb on ours, But i love the garden hose and faucet idea.

Those are rediculous...in a good way!

A few questions:
1) With the smoke chambers being so large, do you still get thick/dense clouds?
2) Does the smoke start to get stale after a while, or do you have a way to purge the chambers?
3) How many draws did it take before you got any smoke from the '50 hose?

The larger smoke chamber is fine, the smoke tastes good the whole time and you get a ton of smoke. You can create a purge valve with a barometer, like for checking tire pressure, or a beebee in some kind of pen tip. Our normal sized hose got smoke in no time, not sure about that guys 50 footer.

QUOTE (tingjunkie @ Apr 18 2007, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those are rediculous...in a good way!

A few questions:
1) With the smoke chambers being so large, do you still get thick/dense clouds?
2) Does the smoke start to get stale after a while, or do you have a way to purge the chambers?
3) How many draws did it take before you got any smoke from the '50 hose?

Actually it took only a couple draws before the smoke reached me. Smoked good, had a couple air leaks that I need to address and then it will rock. Ive got a screw type valve on mine, screw it in and purge, screw it back up and its closed.