So I Got Bored

cartercdad

well the other night i got bored and i have had a hookah laying around that the acrylic base was cracked everywhere on. so i finished my heineken keg that i have had for awhile and this is what i got in the end. works great and the smoke from it is wonderful. great party hookah that i dont have to worry at all about tipping over. now i just need to get some new hoses that are longer and i will be set.

Edited by cartercdad

QUOTE (racemyghost @ Jan 18 2008, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sweet!

well the hookah that i had was the type that screwed into the base. i had one of the kegs empty. i cut the part from the hookah base with my dremel and then traced it onto the keg. again with some dremelin i cut the keg. then cleaned the living day lights out of the ke with lots of lemon juice and baking soda. pressed the threaded part of the hookah into the keg and secured it with soe automotive JB weld. i will take a few more pics of them so you all can see. actually works really well and now i dont have to worry about my good hookah breaking. i got the hookah i used off ebay not sure where else you can find the base that threads into the stem?

• 3 weeks later...
so an update on this bad boy.
let me tell you it hits great nice smoke and it will never tip over or break.
i should start making these and selling them. seems anyone that sees it or saw a picture of it wants one. i love it and thanks for the comments keep them coming.
Thanks

• 1 month later...
so last night i hit this with some pink lemonade all i can say is WOW. i have not smoked out of it in awhile but damn the smoke was great i put a ton of ice in the base and it was prefect. if anyone is interested in one let me know maybe i will start making and selling them. Edited by cartercdad

• 2 weeks later...
next week maybe monday i will post up i work a 14 hour day from saturday to monday so i will post up pis of the smoke next week. it is really great though and it will never tip over unless someone really gives it a good tug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...