Where To Buy Bidis Online

rattler

be careful with the blacks if you aren't a normal clove smoker. when i used to smoke all day everyday (marlboro reds-the cowboy killer) the dj lights were too easy and the blacks were nice. however, most people and i mean about 90% of people who try blacks for the first time will hack up a lung because the smoke is so heavy and the taste is also spicy.

just thought i would give you warning before hand.

• 3 months later...
QUOTE (SmokingDjinn @ Dec 5 2007, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Arn't these the same as cloves?

Bidis are tobaccos rolled in leaves, I believe it was Eucalyptis leaf to be exact, I could be wrong though...they are flavored,generally

I used to smoke Rhino Bidis Edited by r1v3th3ad

Cloves are where it's at, although I can't stand the Djarum Blacks anymore. I've upgraded to the Djarum Reds which are the unfiltered versions but they seem tons smoother then the blacks:) Death to me lol....

QUOTE (chinamon @ Dec 15 2007, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Canada, Djarum Black cigarettes are listed as containing 42.2–76mg of tar and 1.88–3.39mg of nicotine, a significant amount more than most other cigarettes.

HOLY CRAP! i gotta try these!!

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kretek

Let me know if you find any... One afternoon I checked like 10 places in Montreal and I got blank stares everywhere. As if I were asking them for cr**k. Ugh. I remember smoking some of that stuff with my Indonesian friend a few years back. They are the closest thing to a cig that I would consider smoking.

BTW, do you pronounce Djarum like it's spelled?

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Dec 8 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rattler @ Jan 11 2007, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Jan 10 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did you try headshop type places? i know in Tucson that places like puff-n-stuff have them
No, I never tried a headshop type place. I guess I will have to head on down to one of them and see if they carry them. Thanks for the suggestion.

There is a place around the bend from me called the Africa House but they sell the indian tobacco bidis. So try culture shops as well as head shops.

africa house has bidis? fuck i gotta roll over there...that place is awesome, btw.